Google says iMessage & its blue message bubbles leads to peer pressure & bullying

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
:mjlol: This thread got me dying.

Like seriously this is some typical first world bullshyt. Who the fukk cares what colour the bubbles are.

Young people and women. I didnt believe it either but when i switched to iPhone damn near every woman im cool with made a comment about the bubble color the next time we chatted. They were straight up happy that i had a blue bubble. Folks will leave you out of group chats if you have an android.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Holla at me family let me know what it is? My first time hearing about that shyt :flabbynsick:

if u got iphone/ipad/macbook, anyone who sends a message using imessage will be blue. everyone else is green.

also, some women will give you a burner number like whatsapp or google voice, yet they have iphone. if u get a green message, she on that bullshyt as well when u know good and well they got iphone.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Lmmfao!! Then you’re a weak ass mf if this really impacts you. There is nothing like an all iPhone group chat though.

my sister was the person with a google pixel for like 4 years fukking up all our group chats in the fam. she finally switched back early last year :blessed:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
:mjlol: This thread got me dying.

Like seriously this is some typical first world bullshyt. Who the fukk cares what colour the bubbles are.

It’s true though.

It’s like sitting in a restaurant and some homeless smelly dude with holes in his shirt sits down in the booth next to you. He talking to himself and shyt. Clearly mentally unwell. Now compare that to a well dressed businessman in a suit sitting next to your booth. You would feel much more comfortable staying and finishing your meal with the latter right? That’s green vs blue text in a nutshell.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
if u got iphone/ipad/macbook, anyone who sends a message using imessage will be blue. everyone else is green.

also, some women will give you a burner number like whatsapp or google voice, yet they have iphone. if u get a green message, she on that bullshyt as well when u know good and well they got iphone.

This some science right here good lookin out :ehh: