Got about a month and a half left on my cut brehs, the struggle is real...

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Shk7BNm.jpg

Week 2:

VAe9EhW.jpg

Gotta lose about 5-10 more pounds of body fat and go down to about ~250 then a nikka will be Gucci for the summer
aOj2SMuV.png

I already lift with almost no rest periods so I'm just about to do more cardio 7 days a week, up my caffeine intake and maybe cut alcohol completely for the time being :sadcam:

Won't have much room for error on the diet side either. This shyt about to suck :francis:

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
i will pray for you friend, could be worse, you could have to eat near 4000 calories just to maintain.
Yep...

Just now I stuffed my face with my 4th meal in the last two hours, because I skipped breakfast this morning. I lose weight against my will.

:francis:

Bulking is HARD.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That little pocket of fat around my iliac crest / Adonis belt is becoming a bane to my existence every time I see that shyt :sadcam:

I know I can't spot train but I'm doing hella "lower" an workouts and obliques 4 times a week. That's really all I care about at this point, I dont even give a fukk about the numbers to be honest but I know that directly correlates with the numbers so...

Hopefully cutting all alcohol for a month does something

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just got it in, hour of cardio and hour on shoulders and back. All I do is triple sets back to back so my format is:

4 sets shoulder press with barbell or dumbbells with pull ups and rows back to back to back. Barbell behind the neck for, 205 barbell for 12 reps / 10 pull ups / 10 cable rows at 240 lbs

4 sets dumbell presses if I did barbell or vice versa so since I did barbell for my first set I did 4 sets of Arnold dumbell presses to cable lat pull downs, and lawn mowers. 80 dumbells / 220lb pull downs and 120 lb lawn mowers 10/10/10

4 sets of side raises, front raises and rear delt raises back to back with the 35s 8/8/8

4 sets of shrugs and straight arm pull downs on that lat pull down machine 10/10

Then 10 sets of abs

All in less than an hour

Cardio:

cpHapeL.jpg

I just got a Garmin forerunner 230 to track progress somewhat so here's what it states for my entire workout but there's no way for it to track shyt accurately so I just use these numbers for a baseline

VSxeVg4.jpg

Just me and employees there so nobody in my fukking way :ahh:

TVc1owM.jpg

I still get my triple sets in but when the gym is packed it just makes a nikka have to get more crafty and resourceful about what I do because I have to work with what's available on the lifting side to get what I need to do accomplished :youngsabo:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
That little pocket of fat around my iliac crest / Adonis belt is becoming a bane to my existence every time I see that shyt :sadcam:

I know I can't spot train but I'm doing hella "lower" an workouts and obliques 4 times a week. That's really all I care about at this point, I dont even give a fukk about the numbers to be honest but I know that directly correlates with the numbers so...

Hopefully cutting all alcohol for a month does something
You doing vacuums?

How tall are you?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I feel the clock tickin too breh. I been doing cardio. My trouble area is chest/underarm fat :scust: I look like a old wrestling coach

:russ:

The crazy part is them Lil problem areas have a few lbs / ounces of fat and take the longest to clean up for whatever reason.

Like your body just doesn't want to let that shyt go