Got about a month and a half left on my cut brehs, the struggle is real...

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Gonna run gvt for a month
Up protein and cut carbs (replace half with veggies)
Hiit 4 days a week.. switch to 6 days for the last week (won't be lifting any weights so I can give it 100%)
No simple sugars (except in coffee)

For the final 4 days before vacation no weights, no cardio and extra sleep
6 days of HIIT.......agreessive
Maybe I'm trippin but how are nikkas doing true HIIT more than 3 times a week?:hubie:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Maybe I'm trippin but how are nikkas doing true HIIT more than 3 times a week?:hubie:

Good question, last time I did HIIT on the local school track my joints were sore so I quickly bushed that shyt for good :francis:

Playing ball and running on concrete does the same to me now tho while some can do that shyt daily so different strokes for different folks I guess:yeshrug: I used to be able to do that type of shyt regularly in my early to mid 20s but now I cant

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Good question, last time I did HIIT on the local school track my joints were sore so I quickly bushed that shyt for good :francis:

Playing ball and running on concrete does the same to me now tho while some can do that shyt daily so different strokes for different folks I guess:yeshrug: I used to be able to do that type of shyt regularly in my early to mid 20s but now I cant
Yeah I'm too old for that. I can still sprint but that true HIIT..........not for the old man

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah I'm too old for that. I can still sprint but that true HIIT..........not for the old man

Yea I had to cut all high impact cardio down significantly, especially since I do legs twice a week. Used to give me bad tendonitis to the point where even with icing every night id stil have terrible pain doing leg exercises, especially extensions and presses

I got for efficiency now and im not going back

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
6 days of HIIT.......agreessive

I know one cat who has been doing HIIT all year round ...plus another additional fasted set
daily for 20 years straight.

He's upped it to the point of having those high altitude masks and a medical heart rate monitor

Breh wasn't satisfied with the apps on the market so he learnt how to code swift and developed one himself

Bodyfat has never gone above 6% :wow:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I know one cat who has been doing HIIT all year round ...plus another additional fasted set
daily for 20 years straight.

He's upped it to the point of having those high altitude masks and a medical heart rate monitor

Breh wasn't satisfied with the apps on the market so he learnt how to code swift and developed one himself

Bodyfat has never gone above 6% :wow:
Define all year around.

6 days a week of true HIIT seems unpossible but :manny:

Last edited:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Define all year around.

6 days a week of true HIIT seems unpossible but :manny:

It's not just the HIIT though ... it's the morning fasted cardio and GVT mixed in as well

He's pretty extreme because he's adjusted his body to only need 4 hours of sleep ...MAX

and some days he doesn't even sleep... all that and he has a wife on top of the tech startup too :wow:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It's not just the HIIT though ... it's the morning fasted cardio and GVT mixed in as well

He's pretty extreme because he's adjusted his body to only need 4 hours of sleep ...MAX

and some days he doesn't even sleep... all that and he has a wife on top of the tech startup too :wow:
If he's 6% he's clearly in great shape but he's not doing true HIIT, other cardio and GVT all in one session multiple 6 times a week.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he's 6% he's clearly in great shape but he's not doing true HIIT, other cardio and GVT all in one session multiple 6 times a week.

I never said all in one session...6 days of morning fasted cardio is definitely a staple

I'd say inhaling 8.9% oxygen with a high altitude mask on at 220 Bpm is true HIIT ...:ehh:

either way with enough focus and drive ... the human body is capable of more than i thought :yeshrug:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I never said all in one session...6 days of morning fasted cardio is definitely a staple

I'd say inhaling 8.9% oxygen with a high altitude mask on at 220 Bpm is true HIIT ...:ehh:

either way with enough focus and drive ... the human body is capable of more than i thought :yeshrug:
Oh

Eh not worth arguing anymore

semtex

:)
Daps
Staying below 225 (morning weight) is hard for me :noah:

to other people I look lean already but I swear they lying. Ain't no 5'11" breh truly lean at 225lbs :camby: