Got about a month and a half left on my cut brehs, the struggle is real...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Staying below 225 (morning weight) is hard for me :noah:

to other people I look lean already but I swear they lying. Ain't no 5'11" breh truly lean at 225lbs :camby:
Let's be reality fam. Too most people you are "lean"

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
@Luck already looking like a muafukkin monster :salute: thought you were gonna be in here looking like me :flabbynsick:
I'm just gonna suck mine in
EXFLFt.gif

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I never said all in one session...6 days of morning fasted cardio is definitely a staple

I'd say inhaling 8.9% oxygen with a high altitude mask on at 220 Bpm is true HIIT ...:ehh:

either way with enough focus and drive ... the human body is capable of more than i thought :yeshrug:
Ask him what he takes for his joints

I'll get a iv drip of it :flabbynsick:

Update: I'm on day 6.. just hit legs again yesterday.. diet wise I slacked off with a few cookies.. still have noticeable doms in my quads

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@Luck, @Meh, or @ultraflexed

What is a good exercise for 'thigh separation'...you know that definition/cut you get on the side of the thigh?

You talking about a gap because I don't think that's anything you can work on if you don't already have the hips for it?

Either way for inner / outer thighs and mid glutes; Leg abduction / adduction on the machines and cables but mainly by just building lean mass your legs while trimming fat for more definition. So those exercises in combination with squats, lunges, step ups, etc....

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
You talking about a gap because I don't think that's anything you can work on if you don't already have the hips for it?

Either way for inner / outer thighs and mid glutes; Leg abduction / adduction on the machines and cables but mainly by just building lean mass your legs while trimming fat for more definition. So those exercises in combination with squats, lunges, step ups, etc....
Thanks, Luck. I started walking lunges 2 weeks ago but stopped squatting. I'll need to figure out a routine that incorporates more thigh exercises.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Goblet squats, dumbell step ups, and Romanian deadlifts have done good for my thighs as far as toning them out.

Thanks, Meh. I've never heard of goblet squats or romanian deadlifts. Going to look on YT.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
On week 2 now, body starting to ache but nothing major. I was thinking about taking an off day from the gym but I still feel pretty good so ima keep going

Pic in the op and Down .5 points from 15.2% bodyfat to 14.7% according to this handheld electronobullshyt bodyfat calculator, I can't really see a difference tho but I'll take it :manny: If I can get close to 12% in April I'm good and at this pace if it keeps up ima hit that goal so we'll see

Diet is boring pretty much on my end outside of what my girl cooks me. I only eat chicken breasts, fish, bags of frozen vegetables, protein / fruit+vegetable smoothies and about a dozen eggs a day with a half gallon a milk. She throw down on the health food shyt making me steaks and green bean soybean noodles but that shyt expensive as hell :rudy: so I tell her to cool out on it because I'm good with my regular diet since I'm eating for a purpose I could care less about fine dining

Last edited:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
If a diet break is what I'm reading it is then that explains how I used to drink heavy and pig out on a weekend then be in the gym Monday like damn, did a I make progress :ohhh::patrice::gucci:

The 15 lbs will be easy, it's that last 5 pounds that always cause problems :sadcam: shyt just don't want to go
Yep

Your body needs a break from the deficit, it's not sustainable. That's a big part of why people binge.

And you should definitely anticipate and account for some snap back once you're done. When you finish a cut you're dehydrated and depleted so you're gonna put back a good 10-15lb of water and glycogen. I wouldn't worry about getting all the way down to your dream weight in one shot... taking a phased approach is much easier and more realistic.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yep

Your body needs a break from the deficit, it's not sustainable. That's a big part of why people binge.

And you should definitely anticipate and account for some snap back once you're done. When you finish a cut you're dehydrated and depleted so you're gonna put back a good 10-15lb of water and glycogen. I wouldn't worry about getting all the way down to your dream weight in one shot... taking a phased approach is much easier and more realistic.

Nah I have to force myself to eat more to compensate for all of the calories I burn. I work a physical job for twelve hour shifts 3 days a week so that with working out and everything else has me burning way more calories than I need to which is why I lost a lot of muscle and I'm not cutting carbs so I don't need to worry about glycogen, I drink a half gallon of milk a day. I just don't eat bullshyt

I'm not a foodie anyway so I never had a problem with eating right. My vice is alcohol and I'm going to be too busy now to drink like that so I'll be good on both ends. If I do drink it'll be just shots instead of my brews which I prefer over hard but haven't touched in months nor really care if I do again at this point :yeshrug: I like the extra money in my pocket and I'm gettin to old to be gettin fukked up like that

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
DMV
bulking...did a mini cut. i figure keep bulking and gain more muscle. salute for cutting. takes discpline