Got about a month and a half left on my cut brehs, the struggle is real...

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Good luck. The Adonis belt is the hallmark of being lean

:damn: this reminds me I'm on day one of an aggressive cut to look good for beginning of may. Stomach the only thing I'm worried about .. realistically do you think I can go from 17 percent to 11?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Stomach-Vacuum-tecnica-afinar-cintura-arnold.jpg

Pretty much suck in your stomach till it burns, and do it for several sets. It helps make your waist smaller.

This was in his encyclopedia? I never seen it before but back when I read it I skimmed over most of the ab section because I never did abs out of fear of my waist getting thicker but my metabolism was on point then :francis:

I already keep my abs tight when doing cardio, I'm going to try to incorporate this in as well and see what it does

:salute:

Good luck. The Adonis belt is the hallmark of being lean

:damn: this reminds me I'm on day one of an aggressive cut to look good for beginning of may. Stomach the only thing I'm worried about .. realistically do you think I can go from 17 percent to 11?

If you're just starting, you'll make hella good progress at first then it'll taper off once you start getting to ~13-14% then you'll have to be on point?

How much time are you giving yourself for this?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bruv the diet break is god, please Google

I just started what I hope will be a straight 8 week run down ~15-20lbs... I had a few 1.5-2lb loss weeks last year, hope I can make this happen :sadcam:

If a diet break is what I'm reading it is then that explains how I used to drink heavy and pig out on a weekend then be in the gym Monday like damn, did a I make progress :ohhh::patrice::gucci:

The 15 lbs will be easy, it's that last 5 pounds that always cause problems :sadcam: shyt just don't want to go

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
This was in his encyclopedia? I never seen it before but back when I read it I skimmed over most of the ab section because I never did abs out of fear of my waist getting thicker but my metabolism was on point then :francis:

I already keep my abs tight when doing cardio, I'm going to try to incorporate this in as well and see what it does

If you're just starting, you'll make hella good progress at first then it'll taper off once you start getting to ~13-14% then you'll have to be on point?

How much time are you giving yourself for this?
Roughly a month and a week. I'll be cutting simple sugars tonight

Currently 180 at 5'10

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
:russ:

The crazy part is them Lil problem areas have a few lbs / ounces of fat and take the longest to clean up for whatever reason.

Like your body just doesn't want to let that shyt go

The lower ab fat was the hardest shyt to lose when I went from fat to fit.

Took me 7 months to lose the first 85 pounds :ahh:

Then another 4 months to lose the last 10 and get in the 10% range :martin:

But seriously you're already beach ready breh :dame:

But I understand wanting perfection :myman:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Roughly a month and a week. I'll be cutting simple sugars tonight

Currently 180 at 5'10

You're trying to cut 6 percentage points so roughly ~10 pounds of body fat in a month and a half breh :damn:

You gotta be 100% on top of it. What's your plan of attack?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The lower ab fat was the hardest shyt to lose when I went from fat to fit.

Took me 7 months to lose the first 85 pounds :ahh:

Then another 4 months to lose the last 10 and get in the 10% range :martin:

But seriously you're already beach ready breh :dame:

But I understand wanting perfection :myman:

For the sacrifice, work and dedication you put in breh :wow:

Like you said, for awhile it seems like a nikka almost making no real progress with all the effort, time and discipline you put in but once you finished it out and got down to 10% it was all worth it :ohlawd:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
You're trying to cut 6 percentage points so roughly ~10 pounds of body fat in a month and a half breh :damn:

You gotta be 100% on top of it. What's your plan of attack?
Gonna run gvt for a month
Up protein and cut carbs (replace half with veggies)
Hiit 4 days a week.. switch to 6 days for the last week (won't be lifting any weights so I can give it 100%)
No simple sugars (except in coffee)

For the final 4 days before vacation no weights, no cardio and extra sleep

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hiit 4 days a week.. switch to 6 days for the last week (won't be lifting any weights so I can give it 100%)

:whoo:

You must be doing some legit Hiit cardio for you to drop lifting for it. Is there a reason why youre stopping 4 days before the vaction? im goin on vacation in may but I don't plan on stopping, even thru vacay but I will be pigging out and getting drunk. I can only let my self do that type of shyt comfortable when I lift because I figure at least some of the macros, trash or not, will at least go towards some form of gain even if fat comes in the process vs not doing anything and it all just going to fat

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
:whoo:

You must be doing some legit Hiit cardio for you to drop lifting for it. Is there a reason why youre stopping 4 days before the vaction? im goin on vacation in may but I don't plan on stopping, even thru vacay but I will be pigging out and getting drunk. I can only let my self do that type of shyt comfortable when I lift because I figure at least some of the macros, trash or not, will at least go towards some form of gain even if fat comes in the process vs not doing anything and it all just going to fat
I take my dog with me when I do hiit so it files down his nails and pushes me further than where my mind wants to end. If I'm fresh than I can push him to 100%. I'm stopping a few days before so my body can recuperate as I don't want to be partially sore while on vacay. I don't mind going into a surplus for a week as there are a lot of food places I want to try out. I'd prefer to have and so when I get back it will be easier to maintain vs being chubby and cutting for a while.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

6 days of HIIT.......agreessive

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
First leg day of the week. Yesterday was an my "rest" day but still did cardio like i said

Squats and straight leg calve super sets. Pyramid up from 225 275 315 and back down to 225, 10 reps with single leg calve raises. Always <30 second breaks in between super sets no matter what I do

Stiff leg deads at 315 with hack squat 5 plate super sets back to back 10/10, 4 sets.

Next, leg extension and leg curls back to back sets no break in between super sets for 5 straight sets of 10

Finished off with some donkey calf raises, drop set until my calves lock up or damn near get close to it

7re3gJF.jpg

Cardio, stretching before lifting and setting up in between exercices brings my heart rate average down, I do LISS cardio at around ~125 for an hour. I don't do HIIT because my lifts are basically that, I'm usually at 140-165hr the entirety of my lifting session for an hour straight.

Instructed a boot camp abs class after for 30 minutes and did the workout with the class instead of just tellin then what to do. Overall felling pretty good about today, I give myself a B- :ehh:

Legs feeling jello snack packs when a nikka done