"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
We're gonna announce our intentions early when we put our foot on Seattle's neck opening Thursday. Our offense gonna be virtually impossible. Like the past few years (last year excluded for obvious reasons), it's gonna be whether the D can pull it's weight that will decide whether the Lombardi Trophy comes home again.

Call me a optimistic homer, but I think we can get a year of good production out of Peppers, and I think with Hayward coming back, and the rookie roaming the middle, and the possibility of Hyde taking over the SS duties, our D can be MUCH improved this year. First time in a couple years I've felt that way about that side of the field. The possibility for a special year is there. We just gotta go out and get it.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
We're gonna announce our intentions early when we put our foot on Seattle's neck opening Thursday. Our offense gonna be virtually impossible. Like the past few years (last year excluded for obvious reasons), it's gonna be whether the D can pull it's weight that will decide whether the Lombardi Trophy comes home again.

Call me a optimistic homer, but I think we can get a year of good production out of Peppers, and I think with Hayward coming back, and the rookie roaming the middle, and the possibility of Hyde taking over the SS duties, our D can be MUCH improved this year. First time in a couple years I've felt that way about that side of the field. The possibility for a special year is there. We just gotta go out and get it.

Against Seattle, we must run the football. Their weakness remains up the middle and as long as we don't turn it over which MM's teams have historically been good at, I think we can win on opening night.

I'm not scared of their offense at all.

WE JUST NEED TO STAY HEALTHY :damn: NO INJURIES IN CAMP

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
And the Bears for the division :sas2:

Or the NFC Championship :blessed:

All I want this year... Super Bowl aside... is too see the D getting the QB. It seems we are blessed with suck in that department for a LONG LONG time. Even back to the Sherman days. It seems all we do is pressure the QB, but cannot get that vital sack.

:demonic: If I don't see that fagot Kapernick get light up one time, acting like a fukking ballerina I will fukking lose it.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:skip: My way out there prediction... Sam Shields will be the MVP of the team (Who is not named Rodgers, Lacy) this year making all of the :noah: plays. Guy is Top 3 Speed CB in the League without a doubt, but he didn't have that NFL shine for a while but I think he gets the idea now.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:mjpls: Ok... how many IR players this year?
  • Under 3
  • 3-5
  • 5-7
  • 7-10
  • Over 10
:sas2: Still will beat the Lions and Vikings easily though

Under 3 and nobody is seeing us!

I be like :lupe::lupe::lupe::lupe: when I read articles about continuing to make Lacy our workhorse.

He can't go down yo :to:....I be like a mom watching her son play pee-wee when Lacy gets the ball :sadbron::wow:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

I be like :lupe::lupe::lupe::lupe: when I read articles about continuing to make Lacy our workhorse.

He can't go down yo :to:....I be like a mom watching her son play pee-wee when Lacy gets the ball :sadbron::wow:

:sadcam: It's even worse for all the brehs who don't have the soothing voice of Wayne Larrivee on Wisconsin radio. Because you get that fagot Joe Buck going on FOX.

"Oh no... Lacy is on the ground... and it doesn't look good."

Fainting-reporter-animated-gif.gif

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Starks better stay healthy :ufdup: He's made of glass