"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Leggo!!!!!!!!!

Love the off season moves and hopefully we can stay relatively injury free even doe it already started :sadcam:

Ted please give jordy his.money he took a very team friendly deal last time around :ufdup:

You know who owns the north peasants :mjpls:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Leggo!!!!!!!!!

Live the off season moves and hopefully we can stay relatively injury free even doe it already started :sadcam:

Ted please give jordy his.money he took a very team friendly deal last time around :ufdup:

You know who owns the north peasants :mjpls:

Jordy and young Cobb better get locked up!

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Man the reason why I love Aaron so much is because of his first 3 starting seasons.

I think it was his second season dude was the most sacked qb but yet still had under 10 int, 4k yards :damn:

I have never ever ever seen a qb do that in my life.

Dude was getting crush day in and out. Yes some of that was because he held the ball too much but our line was just :scusthov:

I always wondered what Aaron would be if he had a manning or Brady type line :wow:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
My boys got a safety though, or was that last year?
I dont know. Did the Cowboys draft a safety? I just know that the Packers put a dagger in my heart when they drafted HaHa at 21. We were so fukkin close to getting our safety we been longing for on the Eagles since BDawk. :damn:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I dont know. Did the Cowboys draft a safety? I just know that the Packers put a dagger in my heart when they drafted HaHa at 21. We were so fukkin close to getting our safety we been longing for on the Eagles since BDawk. :damn:
Yeah they miss him badly. I always felt like it'd have been a similar blow if Ray left our defense after 2008 as well. Actually I think we drafted Elam last year.

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we can actually stay relatively healthy for once my only real concern with this team is stopping the run. I expect them to do everything else well but that worries me.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I haven't felt like this in a long time brehs. I think we can do it :lupe:

Seriously last season these dudes showed me heart we could have mailed that season in.

Then after the season I had low hopes for off season accusations and I wasn't too sure about the draft either. Even doe you should never doubt TT :ufdup:

I feel really good doe brehs like this might be our time :lupe:

Hope we can stay healthy that is the KEY!!

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I haven't felt like this in a long time brehs. I think we can do it :lupe:

Seriously last season these dudes showed me heart we could have mailed that season in.

Then after the season I had low hopes for off season accusations and I wasn't too sure about the draft either. Even doe you should never doubt TT :ufdup:

I feel really good doe brehs like this might be our time :lupe:

Hope we can stay healthy that is the KEY!!

We need a 2011 or 2009 type season of health.

I can't take the 2010/2013 type seasons again