Hannibal Burress doesnt support rent control and is a landlord and cacs are turning on him

Daps
:whew: the HL progressive squad took a beating in this thread.

See what happens when they can't hide behind "Trump is bad" and "White supremacy rahhhhh :damn:" and collect daps. Or beg a mod to ban or Bush someone.

When they get exposed for the selfish, envious, sneaky, manipulative pieces of shyt they really are, all they can do is hurl insults and run away

Bruh you would have made a great slave

A First ballot hall of fame slave

:russ:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh you would have made a great slave

A First ballot hall of fame slave

:russ:

Lol nikka called me a slave.

I'm advocating for people to make better decisions with their money so we can lift the community up own property we can pass to our children and ultimately become completely independent of white people....

And you're in here advocating running to the white government to protect us from the results of poor decision making and life planning...

But I'm the slave.

Y'all nikkas are hilarious

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You can set the rent to a new tenant.

Nope. Or at least not in DC.

You can set the rent slightly higher than what the previous tenant paid but within a certain limit.

The amount of rent is tied to the unit not the renter.

Only way around it is to:

Get a majority of the building to agree to an increase through a formal vote.

Build additional units.

Move in voucher tenants who are subsidized. You’re allowed to increase their rent as long as you get approval from whatever agency is paying their rent.

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Nope. Or at least not in DC.

You can set the rent slightly higher than what the previous tenant paid but within a certain limit.

The amount of rent is tied to the unit not the renter.

Only way around it is to:

Get a majority of the building to agree to an increase through a formal vote.

Build additional units.

Move in voucher tenants who are subsidized. You’re allowed to increase their rent as long as you get approval from whatever agency is paying their rent.

Yeah must be a dc thing You can set the rent to new tenants in LA

& this only apply to certain building built a certain year

new buildings arent subject to it.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Lol so if landlords can't make a profit off of their property they paid for, and decide not to buy property, what's the next move?

Let me guess, the Government should just take over housing and assign everyone a place to live right?

But don't put me in some icky suburb or county, I need to live in the city. Me and 50 million other millennials.

What do you mean there's not enough room for all of us?

But seriously, it seems like a whole generation of people just completely don't understand supply and demand. They take it as a personal attack when things they hype up and covet increase in value.
broke people that want everything to adjust to their lack of ambition/hustle so they can have time to sit on social media and attack people that are successful. I been broke before and there was no way I was gon stay there. that meant getting my priorities in order, now i'm good. I own a multi family that i rent out as well the house i'm living in now.
one thing i didn't do was complain about being broke online.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Real rent control is capping the property tax and make sure it stays low. That's it. Landlords don't have to do shyt the market will reward those landlords who charge lower rent under the circumstances of low property taxes.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:whew: the HL progressive squad took a beating in this thread.

See what happens when they can't hide behind "Trump is bad" and "White supremacy rahhhhh :damn:" and collect daps. Or beg a mod to ban or Bush someone.

When they get exposed for the selfish, envious, sneaky, manipulative pieces of shyt they really are, all they can do is hurl insults and run away

No one dapped your posts.

On top of you pulling an "alternative facts" and pulling a Trump on some lying shyt. HL progressives you hate made,more than their fair share,of legit talking points, you the one trying to twist facts to your own favor.

And you call yourself a proud black man when your,fellow black people suffer :smh:

Daps
Lol nikka called me a slave.

I'm advocating for people to make better decisions with their money so we can lift the community up own property we can pass to our children and ultimately become completely independent of white people....

And you're in here advocating running to the white government to protect us from the results of poor decision making and life planning...

But I'm the slave.

Y'all nikkas are hilarious

How the fukk do you expect people to save money to buy a goddamn house if their living expenses keep getting jacked up?

Do you understand math?!!

:mindblown:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one dapped your posts.

On top of you pulling an "alternative facts" and pulling a Trump on some lying shyt. HL progressives you hate made,more than their fair share,of legit talking points, you the one trying to twist facts to your own favor.

And you call yourself a proud black man when your,fellow black people suffer :smh:

Lmao I been getting alerts, daps and rep all night long.

Are you really gonna sit here and project that I twist facts in my favor.

Breh no one is really with that bytch shyt, making excuses for everything and appealing to authorities to save you.

Real men don't get down like that, and seeing a man embrace that lifestyle actually makes women's vaginas dry up.

Lastly, there are over 30 million black people in the United states alone, and imma let you in on a little secret, some of them ain't shyt. Some of their problems are almost completely self inflicted. And you can waste time and give them money, help, and advice for years and they're gonna continue to live a ain't shyt lifestyle.

I've been there. You can't save the world.

Also you're a fool if you think your progressive friends actually care about poor people in this situation.

What they really want is to be able to live in trendy cities for less money. They want the sex and the city lifestyle but don't want to pay for it.

One of them even posted a screed about how they felt lied to by the tv and are now angry.

Those of us who actually went outside, played with other kids, learned social dynamics and weren't raised by the idiot box are laughing at that shyt

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
The Coli in 2012: "He's right, THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH!" :birdman:

The Coli in 2019: "I had to evict my black tenants, they should just buy a house, I'm trying to get some white hipsters in my units." :smugbiden:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk do you expect people to save money to buy a goddamn house if their living expenses keep getting jacked up?

Do you understand math?!!

:mindblown:

Say it slowly...

MOVE SOMEWHERE CHEAPER

Or if you absolutely have to stay where u are, maybe you need to pick up a 2nd job

Here in Richmond, a basic 2 bedroom on the north side or the west end will run you 1200 a month. You're in the middle of all the action, bars and nice restaurants are walking distance, they have gourmet cupcake shops and shyt.

15 minutes away in the Southside or Chesterfield, that rent goes down to 7 or 800.

20 to 25 minutes away in Petersburg that rent goes down to 600 a month.

Daps
Say it slowly...

MOVE SOMEWHERE CHEAPER

Or if you absolutely have to stay where u are, maybe you need to pick up a 2nd job

Here in Richmond, a basic 2 bedroom on the north side or the west end will run you 1200 a month. You're in the middle of all the action, bars and nice restaurants are walking distance, they have gourmet cupcake shops and shyt.

15 minutes away in the Southside or Chesterfield, that rent goes down to 7 or 800.

20 to 25 minutes away in Petersburg that rent goes down to 600 a month.

Why do you think that the only place rents get raised are in trendy urban areas?

:dwillhuh:

That shyt happens everywhere, from brooklyn to bumfukk, south carolina

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you think that the only place rents get raised are in trendy urban areas?

:dwillhuh:

That shyt happens everywhere, from brooklyn to bumfukk, south carolina

Rents get raised everywhere yeah, but the point is to live below your means and make moves for the future so that you're not a 40 year old man begging the government to force someone to rent you a place for what you want to pay.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Lmao I been getting alerts, daps and rep all night long.

Are you really gonna sit here and project that I twist facts in my favor.

Breh no one is really with that bytch shyt, making excuses for everything and appealing to authorities to save you.

Real men don't get down like that, and seeing a man embrace that lifestyle actually makes women's vaginas dry up.

Lastly, there are over 30 million black people in the United states alone, and imma let you in on a little secret, some of them ain't shyt. Some of their problems are almost completely self inflicted. And you can waste time and give them money, help, and advice for years and they're gonna continue to live a ain't shyt lifestyle.

I've been there. You can't save the world.

Also you're a fool if you think your progressive friends actually care about poor people in this situation.

What they really want is to be able to live in trendy cities for less money. They want the sex and the city lifestyle but don't want to pay for it.

One of them even posted a screed about how they felt lied to by the tv and are now angry.

Those of us who actually went outside, played with other kids, learned social dynamics and weren't raised by the idiot box are laughing at that shyt

You mean that you cant get the profits that you desire, right? :mjgrin:

And I told you before, I am far from broke nor do I give the broke man vibe to women. Keep that provider role and be the simp to delusional women. :whistle:

Lower the cost of living so that everyone can be free of hyperinflated rent prices. Go against authority figures, and not bow down to what they say and accept it. That is some white supremacist shyt you kicking.