Hard Knocks & Hard Liquor LIVE from Flowery Branch: The OFFICIAL 2014 Atlanta Falcons Season Thread

How do the 2014 Falcons finish?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Feel like we are weak at WR

I think were weak on the pass rush, at TEs, safety's are ehh...I still don't know how were getting to the QB or stopping anybody in the middle of the field

I feel better about the OL now and that's the only thing that gives me hope that we can be competitive b/c the depth is legit. Give TD credit he officially addressed OL depth this offseason and we should be able to run it & pass. Matty with time is a top 10 QB, and we already know Roddy & Julio gone do work. But the OL is the key to the season IMO

BTW:

The Atlanta Falcons today announced that they have signed linebacker Pat Angerer and wide receiver Jeremy Ebert. The terms of the deals were not disclosed.

Angerer, 6-0, 236 pounds, was originally selected by the Indianapolis Colts in the second round (63rd overall) of the 2010 NFL Draft. In four seasons with the Colts he played in 54 games with 39 starts while totaling 327 tackles (194 solo), 2.5 sacks, two interceptions, and eight passes defensed. Last season, Angerer played in 11 games with nine starts and posted 63 tackles (37 solo), with one half sack, two passes defensed and one interception.

The Bettendorf, Iowa native was a two-year starter at Iowa who started 24 of 43 career games. He finished his collegiate career with 258 tackles, 11.5 tackles for loss, two sacks, six interceptions, two forced fumbles, and eight passes defensed. Angerer was a first-team All-America choice by the Football Writers Association of America and Football News. He also earned second-team honors from The Associated Press and Walter Camp Football Foundation. Angerer attended Bettendorf (Iowa) High School and earned all-state and all-conference honors in his final two seasons.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
I hope Either way Mike Smith is gone. Dude is garbage. How do we have possibly one of the most talented offenses I the league since 2011 and yet we still scraping by? Seriously, I can't stand this guy

He's gone if were not at least 9-7 possibly 10-6. I don't see Blank bringing Smitty back if he can't manage to move the dial this season.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
He's gone if were not at least 9-7 possibly 10-6. I don't see Blank bringing Smitty back if he can't manage to move the dial this season.
I'm just conversing here, but the dude has had enough time to "move the dial" Let's be real our winning seasons imo were trash constantly blowing leads having to make last minute/second field goals to win. Our offense didn't even score a point in the playoff loss to the giants.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
I'm just conversing here, but the dude has had enough time to "move the dial" Let's be real our winning seasons imo were trash constantly blowing leads having to make last minute/second field goals to win. Our offense didn't even score a point in the playoff loss to the giants.

Yea but 6 straight winning seasons, NFC Championship appearance, a couple division titles...from an Atlanta Falcons perspective he HAS moved the dial. He's raised the expectations now so a winning season isn't good enough. I agree that he's been out coached & outmaneuvered in the playoffs & vs. better coaches he gets exposed, but he is a good coach. Last yr I'm giving him a pass for, this yr if he fukks up he's out.

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
Dap/Undapped, Neg on deck, 1 * thread, snitched, voted under .500

camescape.gif

My work here is done. :cam:

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Wish I could attend camp for the first time but the Army screwed me over for August, maybe next year.

What games y'all plan on attending?

Last edited: