Hard Knocks & Hard Liquor LIVE from Flowery Branch: The OFFICIAL 2014 Atlanta Falcons Season Thread

How do the 2014 Falcons finish?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smith, Ryan and co definitely have their work cut out for them as the NFC has gotten alot better in these past 2-3 years. The only team that can't realistically say they can make the playoffs is Minnesota(you can probably throw Dallas in there too). Even with Tampa they can be the obligatory "new coach + new QB + 4th place schedule = surprise team" story of this year.

I think 10 games might win the division and 11 is DEFINITELY gonna do it. One thing's for sure, we'll have a great idea about what 2014 will hold after these first two weeks. Saints are always tough and Cincinatti is damn near Seattle status when they're at home.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
I love this time of year, how all Falcons fans get excited, and proclaim, This IS OUR YEAR, like yall do every year, and eventually wind up wetting the proverbial bed... Yall on Hardknocks, but have absolutely NO ONE to really want to peep it.
I mean this whole team, from the top to the players, are a bunch of nobodies.. In fact, UGA Football, gets more ink, and press time than Falcons.

Whats even worse, is Falcons fans talking smack about Cowboys, when Falcons trophy case looks like this.
Falcons_Trophy_Case.jpg

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I love this time of year, how all Falcons fans get excited, and proclaim, This IS OUR YEAR, like yall do every year, and eventually wind up wetting the proverbial bed... Yall on Hardknocks, but have absolutely NO ONE to really want to peep it.
I mean this whole team, from the top to the players, are a bunch of nobodies.. In fact, UGA Football, gets more ink, and press time than Falcons.

Whats even worse, is Falcons fans talking smack about Cowboys, when Falcons trophy case looks like this.
Falcons_Trophy_Case.jpg
Your Neg Case won't be empty for long folk

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V

Falcons_Trophy_Case.jpg

People are going to watch regardless of what team is on there. I had no interest in the Bengals, Dolphins, Jets, etc. but I still watched because it involved football.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Dap/Undapped, Neg on deck, 1 * thread, snitched, voted under .500

My work here is done. :cam:

Cant wait to see u fakkits cry on national tv weekly :noah:

Get yall trash asses outta here. Yall squad will be exposed this year. Cam has no weapons, yall bipolar DE is beating white women, and better hope Thomas Davis' ACLs hold up

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
i will be real with you guys. The Falcons board has me more far less of a Falcons fan than I can remember. I hate those mfers and I really don't care for the Falcons anymore.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Home:

Carolina - W
New Orleans - L
Tampa Bay - W
Chicago - L
Detroit (in London) - L
Cleveland - W