Has Anyone Else Heard That The Roughest and Most Crude Slaves Went to Mississippi?

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being from MS I actually love it there. Yes there is extreme poverty plus entertainment hasn’t made the portrayal of it any better

I was called a liar when I said a lot of people from Chicago have ties in MS and a lot of people in Jackson were from Illinois because they go to JSU and Tougaloo

but most people aren’t mean or aggressive. It’s like any other place. Some great places, some bad, the food is amazing and scenery is amazing

y’all really need to travel more

but I haven’t of any evidence of what OP is saying from anyone

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
You are missing the fcking point..

Ive never in my life ordered a whole meal and threw that shyt out my car window breh.. Plenty of decent human beings dont do that shyt neither.. Don't make excuses for disrespectful mfers.. Its a trash can wherever you're heading to that you can throw that shyt in..
My point is you’re picking and choosing. Littering is littering, it’s a bad trait to do the same shyt as others then say well, mine is different. It’s a dangerous mindset:yeshrug:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My point is you’re picking and choosing. Littering is littering, it’s a bad trait to do the same shyt as others then say well, mine is different. It’s a dangerous mindset:yeshrug:

Do you like living in filthy conditions? How the fck we get from nasty mfers to the shyt you trying to express now?