Heating Up Some Nuggets To Go With My 'Big-Face Coffee'! | Official Miami HEAT (#8) vs. Denver Nuggets (#1) | 2023 NBA Finals Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh ok, you mean overall.. Yea I agree, you got to look at it tho, compared to the Big 3, that shyt was an EVENT EVERY GAME.. Lebron and them boys changed the game, He was an economy in itself (I used to sell tix).. But Miami is an EVENT town, nowadays, especially this season they were avg af.. But this the finals breh and its gonna bring EVERYONE out, I havent been in resell game in yearsss and I been getting txt/calls for tix last few days.. Ill be surprised if finals dont bring another type energy

Cant compare those Eras. Road Rallies at the Arena would sell out/be full during the Lebron Era. They didnt even fill the lower bowl last night for the road rally.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Cant compare those Eras. Road Rallies at the Arena would sell out/be full during the Lebron Era. They didnt even fill the lower bowl last night for the road rally.
I agree, thats what I was tryna convey with my post.. Lebron was a economy in himself, literally a buisne$$. Sold tix in that era and selling one finals game and a couple playoffs could pay for your whole season tix if you did it right..

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Thats not happening. Aint enough cuban p*ssy in miami to win 3 games there
Denial:
full

Disbelief:
full

Anger: