Help Detoxify The Simpness In Me

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just have to become an entertainer. My life is dull and empty.

I think that you need to be yourself and accept yourself first! You are who you are! You can be a great entertainer, but there are women out there who have enough game to see past that because they know that your act is a facade.

Remember this..

You will never please everyone. Even a renaissance man gets curved! That is life! Your life is what you make it. Therefore, when you want changes in your life, then you will find a way. We all do!

JMO...

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
Idk how to be aggressive. I'm stuck in desire of a relationship mode. Knowing that will only work if you make her into you by not doing that at all.

If you know the negatives about being a p*ssy, but you still can't help it, that might be low testosterone speaking. If so:

1. Get a blood test to confirm your test levels
2. Try get your test up naturally
3. If that fails, consider going on TRT

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
@Rose Gold
I think you should see a therapist, no funny shyt. Yeah you not getting p*ssy, but that and something else(being broke and not where you thought you’d be) is why you’re depressed.
I will soon I just need to pay this month's bills. Yeah I'm broke but material doesn't bring me joy anymore. What's the point of my own place if I have no lady/ladies?

Why

Superstar
Daps
thread title funny.
nothing wrong with innocent simp feelings OP.lmao

jus dont play yourself and keep you #1 always and youll be good. also this
Start off listening to more Future
REAL AF.and repped
Future music keep me in my Glo.:blessed:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I will soon I just need to pay this month's bills. Yeah I'm broke but material doesn't bring me joy anymore. What's the point of my own place if I have no lady/ladies?

There’s probably free therapist or a support group you can see in your area. In NY, there’s a hotline you can call that will link you to free/affordable therapist.

Psychology Today: Health, Help, Happiness + Find a Therapist

Click the link above and see if they’re free/affordable therapists or support groups in your area, also go on your city’s website and search for therapy.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Idk how to be aggressive. I'm stuck in desire of a relationship mode. Knowing that will only work if you make her into you by not doing that at all.
Through no fault of your own male aggression has been vilified and surpressed. You are just a victim of this systematic surpression. It's natural for a man to be aggressive. Most women who grew up in a home without a daddy can't process male aggression.
ALSO confidence is a game changer. You can't fake true confidence which will help you say No more often and confident to live and be who you want to be.

You gonna reach a point when you wake up and look at bytches differently and like Neo in the matrix and realize there is no spoon and see the truth.

giphy.gif

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
There’s probably free therapist or a support group you can see in your area. In NY, there’s a hotline you can call that will link you to free/affordable therapist.

Psychology Today: Health, Help, Happiness + Find a Therapist

Click the link above and see if they’re free/affordable therapists or support groups in your area, also go on your city’s website and search for therapy.
I have found a black therapist with sliding scales but will def check this first. Thank you very much.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Through no fault of your own male aggression has been vilified and surpressed. You are just a victim of this systematic surpression. It's natural for a man to be aggressive. Most women who grew up in a home without a daddy can't process male aggression.
ALSO confidence is a game changer. You can't fake true confidence which will help you say No more often and confident to live and be who you want to be.

You gonna reach a point when you wake up and look at bytches differently and like Neo in the matrix and realize there is no spoon and see the truth.

giphy.gif
Thanks. Gym and mall clothes is what I need

Daps
You were raised in a female dominated household and had your head pumped with female driven ideology, it’ll be an uphill battle

In order to kill the simp in you, you literally have to not care about women. If you didn’t have any experiences that drove you to that point it will be tough