Hip Hop "Fans" That Hate On Sampling..When Did This Start?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
These so called non sampling produers be using them already made "loop packs" and selling beats like they made them from scratch.

They been doing that forever, I use to have 100 CDs with loops on them,

most them loop beats be trash, you have to take the few good elements and make a beat out of it

but I heard some loops they were straight up untouched like that No Hands Beat, I got that loop pack and the Usher song with Will I Am, they ain't do shyt to it

but they are royalty free so its smart

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
DJ Premier? RZA? Dilla? Which producers you talking bout?
dilla the Goat:blessed:.. I'm talking about producers who follow up and grab a sample that just blaze or Kanye would do and resample it the exact same way and be like check it my beat..

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Hip hop fans hating on sampling? :2facedacosby: what the fukk
what next, too much cussing and misogyny? :trillbunb:
the beat too strong? :thefukkmayne:
something something phobic? :cubewtfmayne:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They been doing that forever, I use to have 100 CDs with loops on them,

most them loop beats be trash, you have to take the few good elements and make a beat out of it

but I heard some loops they were straight up untouched like that No Hands Beat, I got that loop pack and the Usher song with Will I Am, they ain't do shyt to it

but they are royalty free so its smart

Yep also remember when that Rihanna "umbrella and " usher "love in the club" came out and they both used an garage band stock loop.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sampling in the Streaming Era

:scust: this shows just how far it goes with the pre-made VST shyt. nikkas just going through easy sound libraries in lieu of digging, and then acting like they're total geniuses.

Mike WIll fronting like he came up with the guitar melody thingy when he downloaded the whole thing and just EQ'd it.

I know all these nikkaz use loop packs, everytime they do a beat demo on video beat always trash and not like they hits lmao

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Was unaware that my fellow coliens loved sampling as much as myself :to:

Any of you producers...hit me in pm. I have a project I want to do and it will work best with sample based jawns. See if we can work something out. The project will be so unique you might :mjcry:. I'm hesitant to attempt it because maybe only wu or organized noize can do it justice.

Daps
People don't like Just Blaze flipping Superfreak?

:ohhh:
He did that shyt in a few minutes to prove his MySpace profile was really him.

I thought most people liked that beat.

This is the first I'm hearing of this.

:picard:

Man I still remember that myspace post, he was taking for a good minute then he just let the beat play
:banderas:

That MySpace post was like a year before kindome come even came out.

Wow. I agree it's not the best raps on it. When I heard the beat I thought it worked better with no rapping on it, or maybe a different rapper or different style. Maybe Freeway on there.

I definitely like the beat more without raps on it.

Now I don't know what life would be in H.I.P H.O.P without the boy H.O.V

Man he killed that shyt :camby: