Hispanic Woman Discovers Her Biological Dad Is A Famous FBA Actor.

Daps
He literally posted the study you are referring to. Had either of you bothered to read it then you would know that.

Ya'll have an 80% out of wedlock birthrate in the BC and 90% out of wedlock birthrate rate with the biracial child ya'll produce. The math ain't mathing. How do you create the most "broken" homes but yet the most present? How does that even make sense to you?

:skip:

If you look at the graph he posted it specifically addresses activities with the children as I stated.

"Y'all"

I can feel the vitriol through the screen when you talk about black men. :picard: you hate us.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
"Y'all"

I can feel the vitriol through the screen when you talk about black men. :picard: you hate us.
No that's just you attempting to deflect because you don't want to deal with facts.

Instead you rather just lie to yourself to keep from addressing or discussing the issue in any meaningful way.

It's cool. I already know what time it is. You already know how I feel about the nuclear family so it really doesn't matter to me either way.

:manny:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
He literally posted the study you are referring to. Had either of you bothered to read it then you would know that.

Ya'll have an 80% out of wedlock birthrate in the BC and 90% out of wedlock birthrate rate with the biracial child ya'll produce. The math ain't mathing. How do you create the most "broken" homes but yet the most present? How does that even make sense to you?

:skip:

If you look at the graph he posted it specifically addresses activities with the children as I stated.
black women have more children than black men....

looks like black women need to choose better...

since yall love to have babies with deadbeat nikkas specifically...

yall even willing to share the deadbeats with other women...

meanwhile the majority of black men are single and childless

:francis:

and then yall raise your sons to be deadbeats to repeat the cycle

black women having the majority of the control of the black family..

means yall gotta take responsibility for the families yall are raising

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
mollythetroll.jpg

:skip: Peep how the white girl looking.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
shyt is crazy they never told him he had a kid...:what:

Shame of having a black kid. Didn't wanna get an abortion due to her "values". Parents lying to their kids due to shame and shyt is fukked up.

I watched that Tyler Perry doc and the first thing I thought of is that all those years and his mom never told him that he was the product of her basically stepping out on her husband was beyond foul. It also explained (which I don't condone) the way he always whupped Tyler as a kid. The nikka wasn't his kid, but he stayed with his wife (Tyler's mom). Even on her deathbed he never knew and only found out years after she died. You could see how torn dude was over the fact that she kept that from him all his life.

But yeah man...

3o6UBdd79rm7vxtOSs.gif

Is hilarious how her 'leticism was beastly. :pachaha:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is so fukked up. Her mom stole a lot of memories and experiences from the daughter and father.

Sometimes the stepfathers go along with the lie and say they are the biological
Dad (isn’t that Kerry Washington’s story with her technically adoptive father??), but I wonder if he didn’t know and mom lied to him too 👀👀👀
Nah, they both knew in Kerry's case (watched that whole interview/special she had with Oprah with wifee)

But yeah that shyt is beyond foul.

Kids can handle shyt a lot better than you think.