How serious is this California drought?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They should have made massive pipelines to transfer water to all major farm areas in America, if we didn't fukk up in infrastructure development years ago.

Now Americans gonna suffer from food shortages. :snoop:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
They should have made massive pipelines to transfer water to all major farm areas in America, if we didn't fukk up in infrastructure development years ago.

Now Americans gonna suffer from food shortages. :snoop:
That is part of the problem. Cali gets water from Nv and CO. That have depleted and ruined those ecosystems as well.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That is part of the problem. Cali gets water from Nv and CO. That have depleted and ruined those ecosystems as well.

They should have expanded on that years ago before the Recession. Like, going as far as Texas where floods happen often.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I know from a conservation perspective, nobody gives a fukk about saving or reducing water use.
The general consensus being one of disbelief.

Its actually difficult to sell the idea that you should not water your lawn, but a few miles from you Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is open 10:30 - 7pm everyday from now to September.
:yeshrug:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
yo mod, whoever you are. sohh why did you wet me up? censorship is ugly dude.

Your post in the thread How serious is this California drought? was deleted. Reason: Garbage
Today at 7:24 AM
Because it was garbage. Ain't nothing though provoking about the link you provided. It was not censorship, it was cleaning. If you want to make a post about HAARP and weather weapons, have it in the Conspiracy Thread which is dedicated to that.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Because it was garbage. Ain't nothing though provoking about the link you provided. It was not censorship, it was cleaning. If you want to make a post about HAARP and weather weapons, have it in the Conspiracy Thread which is dedicated to that.

i thoroughly disagree with your assessment of the links i posted about the the effects of the haarp defense weapons program and its possible ramifications on the drought in the western states. since you volunteered or were recruited to mod this section of the coli i will respect your title and responsibility.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
i thoroughly disagree with your assessment of the links i posted about the the effects of the haarp defense weapons program and its possible ramifications on the drought in the western states. since you volunteered or were recruited to mod this section of the coli i will respect your title and responsibility.
You don't need to back down and you have the right to express your disagreement which I note. But if you do want to share things like that, please do so in the Conspiracy thread. Thanks.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
You don't need to back down and you have the right to express your disagreement which I note. But if you do want to share things like that, please do so in the Conspiracy thread. Thanks.

nobody is backing down. i don't get involved in worthless internet squabbles and drama. my mission was to draw the mod that deleted my post and express my opinion. mission accomplished. have a nice day.

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
they'll innovate their way out of the problem. desalination is expensive right now, but there is a lot brainpower in that state.
The one good thing that could come out of all of this is that it might push them to find a cheap method of desalination. That could be one of the most important innovations of all time. Especially for third world countries.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The one good thing that could come out of all of this is that it might push them to find a cheap method of desalination. That could be one of the most important innovations of all time. Especially for third world countries.

graphene-based water filters