How serious is this California drought?

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Because it was garbage. Ain't nothing though provoking about the link you provided. It was not censorship, it was cleaning. If you want to make a post about HAARP and weather weapons, have it in the Conspiracy Thread which is dedicated to that.
Not sure what his original post was... but theoretically, HAARP or any means of controling the weather would be relevant to a conversation about a drought.
Even if its stupid (and again, I didn't see it so I'm not saying it was stupid... but even so...) why delete it instead of letting people read it and decide for themself?

You deleted his post cause you think its not thought provoking?
Thats it?
Seriously?

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
11133845_10150526925759949_7405086895052052553_n.jpg

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the crises is being engineered purposely, the country is being sytimatically destroyed and this event is ultimately just an isolated attack on the agricultural sector to further diminish the nations supply of produce. The overarching picture is far more disturbing. Expect growing race wars and a financial collapse of the dollar in the not so distant future, all of which is being purposely engineered as well.
This country is going to ultimately be turned flat on its head and the end situation will not be nice. im sorry for what is being said but its the truth :manny:

Last edited:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
yo mod, whoever you are. sohh why did you wet me up? censorship is ugly dude.

Your post in the thread How serious is this California drought? was deleted. Reason: Garbage
Today at 7:24 AM

You don't need to back down and you have the right to express your disagreement which I note. But if you do want to share things like that, please do so in the Conspiracy thread. Thanks.

Everybody is naive about something.....everybody. This is why we gather around the table of Higher Learning to share and rebut information, not to censor.

Weather manipulation is very much real, and happening all over the world. So to remove a post about weather manipulation is not fair to the poster, when it is very much on topic, breh.

Drones Offer New Horizon, Solutions for Weather Modification
By Katy Galimberti, AccuWeather.com Staff Writer
June 10, 2014; 4:28 AM ET

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/drones-weather-modification/28257378

Beijing to shoot down Olympic rain
By Marianne Bray
CNN
Friday, June 9, 2006; Posted: 5:17 a.m. EDT (09:17 GMT)
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/06/05/china.rain/index.html?eref=yahoo

Dubai’s Weather Wizards Create Rain, Wrestle Power From Mother Nature

http://singularityhub.com/2011/07/1...create-rain-wrestle-power-from-mother-nature/

Last edited:

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Are you calling me a sheep or saying the other people are sheep. I'm not sure. :lupe:

All we need is rain. :manny: Its not like its never going to rain heavily ever again. Stop it.

Went to the hoover damn a few weeks ago though.

The white part is where the water USED to be. :huhldup:
2cdtzc1.jpg

f50d1.jpg

Cotdamn....this is outside of Las Vegas....took me a minute to realize, I've been here. This is crazy.

Last edited:

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Are you calling me a sheep or saying the other people are sheep. I'm not sure. :lupe:
I'm saying it's not true. Maybe one of these days it will be possible, but it's not right now. Those articles that you posted have all proven to be complete bullshyt.

http://en.espn.co.uk/espn/sport/story/81464.html (FIFA is so full of shyt it's unbelievable. They had to move the World Cup to winter because the bullshyt "artificial clouds" weren't real and it would be 122 degrees in the summer in Qatar.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding

In 2004 the United States National Research Council released a report stating that to date, there is still no convincing scientific proof of the efficacy of intentional weather modification.[7]

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I'm saying it's not true. Maybe one of these days it will be possible, but it's not right now. Those articles that you posted have all proven to be complete bullshyt.

http://en.espn.co.uk/espn/sport/story/81464.html (FIFA is so full of shyt it's unbelievable. They had to move the World Cup to winter because the bullshyt "artificial clouds" weren't real and it would be 122 degrees in the summer in Qatar.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding

In 2004 the United States National Research Council released a report stating that to date, there is still no convincing scientific proof of the efficacy of intentional weather modification.[7]

So you going sit here and look at the articles and say attempts to modify/manipulate the weather is not true.

It is right there, clear as day.

The level of trolling is truly on another level. What planet are you jokers living on? H :wow:

So you're saying an article from CNN about China clouding seeding is not true?

You're saying that Nevada trying to use drones to create rain is not true?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.usnews.com/science/articles/2009/12/11/governments-turn-to-cloud-seeding-to-fight-drought

Governments Turn to Cloud Seeding to Fight Drought

Associated PressDec. 11, 2009 | 12:29 p.m. EST

AMANTHA YOUNG,

Associated Press Writer SACRAMENTO, California—On a mountaintop clearing in the Sierra Nevada stands a tall metal platform holding a crude furnace and a box of silver iodide solution that some scientists believe could help offer relief from searing droughts.

This is a cloud-seeding machine designed to increase rainfall by spraying a chemical vapor into the clouds. Under the right conditions, it can help water droplets grow heavy, coalesce and fall to the ground.

Faced with water shortages, growing populations and the threat that climate change could make matters worse, governments around the globe have increasingly turned to cloud seeding in an attempt to wring more rain and snow from the sky.

But the efforts are threatened by budget cuts in states struggling to begin an economic recovery and by critics who insist the technique is unproven and might pose a threat to the environment.

"When there is a drought in a particular country, they start looking at alternative sources of freshwater, and cloudy air is one source," said Duncan Axisa, a scientist at the National Center for Atmospheric Research in Boulder, Colorado, who supports expanding cloud-seeding research.

Government agencies and utilities throughout the United States spend an estimated $15 million a year on cloud seeding, and the number of projects has jumped by nearly a third in the last decade.

But spending in the United States is far lower than in many other countries. China spends an estimated $100 million a year on cloud-seeding efforts that include using anti-aircraft guns and rocket launchers to blast the sky with silver iodide.

"What's going on in the U.S. is tiny," said Arlen Huggins, an associate research scientist at the Desert Research Institute in Reno, Nevada. "There's more being done outside the U.S. than here."

Other countries conducting cloud-seeding research include Australia, France, Greece, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Venezuela.

In the U.S., utilities that run hydroelectric dams are among the most active cloud seeders. They say it is a cost-effective way to increase limited water supplies by 10 percent or more. Cloud seeding is also used in Texas and the Midwest to make hail smaller, reducing crop damage.

Lack of federal funding has not stopped dozens of other cloud-seeding projects run by public agencies and private enterprise. In 2008, 63 projects in nine states were reported to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association. That's up from 48 a decade ago.

California officials estimate that cloud seeding throughout the Sierra Nevada mountains could produce another 300,000 to 400,000 acre-feet of water annually. An acre-foot is about enough water to supply a typical household for a year.

And proponents say cloud seeding is far cheaper than building a new dam or running ocean water through a desalination plant.

The National Research Council in 2003 found there was no convincing evidence to prove the technique works, but the panel's scientists acknowledged the potential and encouraged more study.

"I think there's more science necessary to understand what conditions it will work in and what won't work," said Roelof Bruintjes, a weather-modification expert at the National Center for Atmospheric Research in Boulder, Colorado. He was one of the authors of the 2003 report.

Scientists say weather conditions must be right for cloud seeding to work. In the Sierra Nevada, if passing storm clouds are cold enough, a meteorologist in San Francisco uses a radio signal to turn on PG&E's mountaintop cloud seeder. The invisible silver iodide vapor is carried by the wind into the clouds, and it can begin to snow within 15 to 30 minutes.

Clouds can also be seeded by airplanes equipped to release the vapor.

Questions have been raised about the environmental effects, including whether the silver iodide solution used to stimulate snow harms water supplies. Silver iodide is a salt that does not dissolve in water.

The Weather Modification Association, which has a board comprised of federal researchers and program operators, published a study last summer concluding that years of research have shown no "environmentally harmful effects" from silver iodide.

Last edited:

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
https://news.vice.com/article/cloud-seeding-might-provide-relief-for-drought-plagued-california

I think you're right that they are trying to use these methods. And I think you're right that at some point it could be effective. I just don't think we're at that point in time yet.

And it's not like they're just making clouds appear. The entire science is based on squeezing more rainfall out of existing clouds. It doesn't do shyt if there aren't clouds, so this isn't a long term solution for California or Nevada.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
the crises is being engineered purposely, the country is being sytimatically destroyed and this event is ultimately just an isolated attack on the agricultural sector to further diminish the nations supply of produce. The overarching picture is far more disturbing. Expect growing race wars and a financial collapse of the dollar in the not so distant future, all of which is being purposely engineered as well.
This country is going to ultimately be turned flat on its head and the end situation will not be nice. im sorry for what is being said but its the truth :manny:

No shyt. America is screwed.

Ultimately this is all going to lead to a huge war.