How you pawgers feel about what Tariq said?

Balla

Superstar
Daps

Forgot the timestamp, but he said "if nikkas can get Cosby after all these years later, why you think white women can't do this to regular nikkas years later?"

He basically said that a white chick at any time she feels, can do this to you at any time years later.

You don't even have to be a pawger, cuz I know if a fine white chick throws it at you, you'll take it. So I'm talking to everyone.

I know Tariq fukked some, I wonder if he's worried.

You think Tariq is over exaggerating too much, making nikkas paranoid, or is this something we should take extremely serious and avoid those types of women at all cost?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Lets put it this way: how can you defend yourself if a group of women accuse you of something? there isn't really anything you can do because even if there are no facts in their corner, all that matters is how you're percieved. If you're an individual that people don't like, the guilt is presumed. If you are someone that is loved by a lot of people, you have the benefit of the doubt. It doesn't matter the race of your accuser if you are a man that can't really defend himself.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Dey gon come in and talk about his black passing biracial wife and call her a white woman. U already kno :yeshrug:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When my lil cousin was in high school in the suburbs a white bytch claimed she was raped by two of the brehs just to transfer out of that school, and this was about a decade ago... bytch just picked two random nikkas in the school and said they raped her, which was the only reason it was proved to be false because the investigation ended up finding out there was no possible way those two where in the same location with her at the same time.

So if adolescent cave mice kno what type of power they wield then what makes these clowns think that the older cave rats don’t...?

My ex brother had a white bm that used to call the police and put cases on his dumb ass all the time

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cosby admitted to "drugging" in a deposition. I gave 1 female PCP laced weed back in 96 without her knowledge and I'm not worried about her because she passed away not to long ago. I never drugged any of the white women I was with nor would I ever admit that I did if I did.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
c00ns duckin this thread :mjlol:

c00n nikkas looking like george bush:
tenor.gif