How you pawgers feel about what Tariq said?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Cosby admitted to "drugging" in a deposition. I gave 1 female PCP laced weed back in 96 without her knowledge and I'm not worried about her because she passed away not to long ago. I never drugged any of the white women I was with nor would I ever admit that I did if I did.
This is what sunk him. The fact that he went around talking down to people who use drugs or sleep with women they're not married to and refused to admit his own imperfections while chastising others. This is what made people turn against him, and I even remember Tariq himself talking about cosby with bass in his voice and either implying or straight up calling him a c00n.

It simply boils down to this: When you're with a woman, is it someone you know well and have built a rapport with? are you someone who is generally liked by those around him and has been a thorough guy that nobody would have reason to hate? if so then you have nothing to worry about. It's time that men start talking about and clarifying what the rules are because now we need to protect ourselves.

We walk a fine line as men because we think "If we've both had some drinks or some pills what's the big deal?" or "I'm just being persistent because I know she's playing hard to get. She doesn't want me to think she's a ho and easy to get" but the reality is, in the former situation you can be considered a sexual assaulter and in the latter, a sexual harasser. The rules aren't what they were before and if we want to sit in bubbles and act like the world is going crazy and we're in the right 100% instead of adapting, then we'll be victims of the change rather than its beneficiaries.

The truth is this: As more and more women become comfortable expressing negative sexual experiences, there can be nothing stopping someone from accusing you of something. What you thought was consensual can be thrown into doubt and you can have the rug pulled from right under you. It's not even a matter of if you did anything illegal, because the court of public opinion is in many ways harsher than an actual court. Black men especially. I know weinstein and all these other white men will resume their lives and it's likely that Kavanaugh will be chosen as the next supreme court justice, but as a black man you need to be on top of these things and understand where you stand.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Cosby admitted to "drugging" in a deposition. I gave 1 female PCP laced weed back in 96 without her knowledge and I'm not worried about her because she passed away not to long ago. I never drugged any of the white women I was with nor would I ever admit that I did if I did.
He admitted to getting the drugs for sex and the following question in the deposition was did he give them quaaludes unknowingly and he said No aka they took it themselves.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bunch of stupid idiotic clowns on here still worshipping america, a place anyone with common sense knows is finished SMH.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He admitted to getting the drugs for sex and the following question in the deposition was did he give them quaaludes unknowingly and he said No aka they took it themselves.

And thats were he fukked up because that deposition was after the allegations. Dude went in there cocky and told the truth when he should have lied. He admitted to getting drugs for sex yet those drugs were known for putting people to sleep. He shoulda lied and said he never did anything of such nature.