How you pawgers feel about what Tariq said?

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps

Forgot the timestamp, but he said "if nikkas can get Cosby after all these years later, why you think white women can't do this to regular nikkas years later?"

He basically said that a white chick at any time she feels, can do this to you at any time years later.

You don't even have to be a pawger, cuz I know if a fine white chick throws it at you, you'll take it. So I'm talking to everyone.

I know Tariq fukked some, I wonder if he's worried.

You think Tariq is over exaggerating too much, making nikkas paranoid, or is this something we should take extremely serious and avoid those types of women at all cost?

I like Tariq but he ain't god. :manny: I like my women near white or white.
Just my preference.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Cosby admitted to "drugging" in a deposition. I gave 1 female PCP laced weed back in 96 without her knowledge and I'm not worried about her because she passed away not to long ago. I never drugged any of the white women I was with nor would I ever admit that I did if I did.

:hhh:

Superstar
Daps
No...I am saying...bytches can't be trusted period...

Lol the idea that White women are the only women that will through a Black men other the bus...when Black men has had the cops called on them, gotten set up to be robbed and killed, caught false rape charges from Black women...

Black men and women need to stop telling this lie to other Black men about the dangers of White women as if Black women ain't out here crying rape too on Black men
u are very much missing the point.

white people (and other races in this country) continuously falsely accuse black people of crimes that either didn't happen or that individual accuser committed because they are exploiting racial stereotypes of black thugs.

When ww make these claims there is a racial aspect, she has white privilege, there is a history of these accusations that has influenced present-day culture, she has more social power than he does, the most powerful race of men in this country will protect her & the bm will be charged more than normally because the victim is white.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Cosby admitted to "drugging" in a deposition. I gave 1 female PCP laced weed back in 96 without her knowledge and I'm not worried about her because she passed away not to long ago. I never drugged any of the white women I was with nor would I ever admit that I did if I did.

So, you only drug black women:skip:

You should not drug any woman:skip:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So, you only drug black women:skip:

You should not drug any woman:skip:

She was Latina.

And she didnt inhale when ever she asked to pull on my blunt. She smelled the difference in the room and just thought it was garbage weed. She didnt even get high from her non inhales. Only reason I didnt say anything was because I was zooted and wasnt in my right mind and i couldnt just up right and say it was laced, so I said nothing when she asked for a pull...She woulda looked at me like a crackhead and probably kicked me out her house if I woulda told her. I was 17 years old. I did tell her years later and she would bring it up every now and then.

RIP that was homegirl...She looked out for a nikka more then once :mjcry:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Are we pretending a bunch of Cosby's accusers weren't Black now?:usure:

Hell, one of them got a fukkin' Afro and is "woke" for fukks sake:mindblown:

images

Act like a Black woman didnt set up Brian Banks

And 2pac

And MIke Tyson

No...I am saying...bytches can't be trusted period...

Lol the idea that White women are the only women that will through a Black men other the bus...when Black men has had the cops called on them, gotten set up to be robbed and killed, caught false rape charges from Black women...

Black men and women need to stop telling this lie to other Black men about the dangers of White women as if Black women ain't out here crying rape too on Black men

This.

The Black man is preyd on by everyone.

And let's not forget about all those "domestic violence" cases and child support cases. Brothers be getting hit with. fukk with the wrong sista and you're just as fukked up as anybody.

It's irresponsible to teach young Black man that only or mostly only White women will fukk you up.

Hell, that'd be like not warning your kids about the thugs that live in our neighborhoods and only warning them about racist cops and Zimmerman types.

You can't trust nobody.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Are we pretending a bunch of Cosby's accusers weren't Black now?:usure:

Hell, one of them got a fukkin' Afro and is "woke" for fukks sake:mindblown:

images

And 2pac

And MIke Tyson

This.

The Black man is preyd on by everyone.

And let's not forget about all those "domestic violence" cases and child support cases. Brothers be getting hit with. fukk with the wrong sista and you're just as fukked up as anybody.

It's irresponsible to teach young Black man that only or mostly only White women will fukk you up.

Hell, that'd be like not warning your kids about the thugs that live in our neighborhoods and only warning them about racist cops and Zimmerman types.

You can't trust nobody.
Back on the wall always