I don’t support ANY immigration to the US at this point. ZERO exceptions. - Tariq Nasheed

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The Most Honorable has spoken.
full

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
He went into greater detail about this in his most recent show.

I didn't listen to all of it, but I think he feels jaded about the whole 'unity in skin' thing after he attempted to make congressions with black diaspora countries and was not met with much enthusiasm

He also mentioned the issues that ADOS people have when trying to migrate to Africa and being targeted to being scammed. Tough feelings all around:francis:
You mean he tried to scam Black people in other countries like he scams you dumb motherfukkers into funding his business ventures and they told him to :camby: most likely :russ:

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
You mean he tried to scam Black people in other countries like he scams you dumb motherfukkers into funding his business ventures and they told him to :camby: most likely :russ:

Lol trust. Tariq has never gotten a dime out of my pockets, but he's interesting to observe and how he maintains his support is fascinating to witness. He maintains a balance of genuineness (paying for funerals, school drives, etc) with hustling.

He's no different from rappers who 95% of they career will sell drugs, genocide and debauchery of his own people but every now and then will have a song bout 'we will overcome' and his fans will say some shyt about 'wHy ThEy Be HaTiNg On HiM?! hE's AlL aBoUt PoSiTiViTy :damn:

I see how people say he's a grifter, but I think it's deeper than exploiting the pain of racism for a check. He knows how to generate an audience and make a dollar out said audience, but he's making his content about blackness. I could understand how this comes across as exploitation and don't blame those that hate him for this