I don’t support ANY immigration to the US at this point. ZERO exceptions. - Tariq Nasheed

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
The premise in itself is understandable to FBA. We have a population here that can fit the needs of all sectors in the work force and companies hire low wage workers legal or illegal to do the work. We have communities in America that need the extra attentions (black and white) and people feel like they're forgotten or not cared about. The sentiment he's saying is shared by many Americans of different race/ethnities (FBA, White, and Natives).

Not saying I agree or disagree with what he's saying, but I see the point.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Black people act as though they have a say when it comes to how cacs patrol their borders or thier immigration policies. We're basically just spectators to all of this stuff. Nothing you can do about it.

Cacs are going to do what cacs are going to do. I feel as though a lot of our people are outraged and bothered by it all because Haitians happen to also be melanated thereby subconsciously associating them to ourselves. But in actuality, they're not necessarily the same as American blacks. In the same way a Chinese man is not the same as a Vietnamese man. There's no strong affinity between them because they have a similar look. They're different in virtually every other way.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The most interesting thing about all of this, is that the principles of pimping that he made his career off of never left him. He never stopped doing it. HE TOLD YALL what the game is and how to play it. He even wrote the book Play or be Played. He's the player, and everyone who donates to him so he can stay on vacation, actually listen to his repurposed white supremacist talking points(e.g. 'anchor babies' and endless anger for people who aren't 'real americans') and buys his merchandise are the played.

He almost lost me with insisting that Cosby did nothing wrong, but then when he went full Alex jones with his vaccine conspiracy theories and attempt at telling black people to not vote while a literal plague rages on because of a blatant white supremacist who is in charge, I already knew what the game was. Them boys showed up to his spot with money and he said 'yes indeed family' and here we are. The same nikka who made hidden colors films venerating pan-africanism and pan-melanism and a Haiti documentary is out here talking about he wants any and all immigration to the US to stop. And he's saying that now while Haitian immigrants are being treated worse than garbage but ain't have that smoke for Mexicans.

You go out, you earn money, you give it to him to furnish his lifestyle while you think he actually gives a shyt about you. What kind of 'relationship' does that sound like?

Here's a hint:
176694_detail.png

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
I'm with him, if they act like Haitians online. I never met one in person. Online they let it be known they aren't black.

I seen how they're calling black FBA in Florida Yankees or Yanks.:dwillhuh:

I been called some of the most racist terms by them on the net.

Porch monkey and spear chucker:gucci:
It's like they see themselves as better:yeshrug:
I've met quite a few Nigerians in my life. Almost all thought they were better than black people.
Even then though, no way I could see them calling me something that crazy.

If we came together on some were all black type Thang. I'd be all for them coming in to add to our numbers. Unfortunately that isn't the case:francis:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So they represent all Haitians?
Not all of them are Haitian, I gave you a variety pack.
Tariq Nasheed doesn't represent all ADOS, it's odd how I can find 3 affiliate personalities in alignment, all foreign and all on some fukk shyt.
Nobody said they represented all of anything, that's a goofy trap.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Black people act as though they have a say when it comes to how cacs patrol their borders or thier immigration policies. We're basically just spectators to all of this stuff. Nothing you can do about it.

Cacs are going to do what cacs are going to do. I feel as though a lot of our people are outraged and bothered by it all because Haitians happen to also be melanated thereby subconsciously associating them to ourselves. But in actuality, they're not necessarily the same as American blacks. In the same way a Chinese man is not the same as a Vietnamese man. There's no strong affinity between them because they have a similar look. They're different in virtually every other way.
This is a dumb take
All American citizens do have a say
Voting in an anti-immigrant President alone could make a whole lot of difference
Black votes matter..in all levels
Cacs don't just do shyt arbitrarily

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
This is a dumb take
All American citizens do have a say
Voting in an anti-immigrant President alone could make a whole lot of difference
Black votes matter..in all levels
Cacs don't just do shyt arbitrarily

Blacks are some of the heaviest participants in the voting process and how much of a difference has it made made in improving our overall condition? The Asian has the lowest voter turnout and look at theirs by contrast.

At the end of the day, the elite cacs are going to maintain the American status quo. Your little vote isn't going to stop them from doing that.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
while Haitian immigrants are being treated worse than garbage but ain't have that smoke for Mexicans.
]
This is the most ironic quote in this thread, y'all have all this smoke for this "alleged scammer" who been selling nikkas shyt since before internet, when these amigos going cowboy crazy on Y'ALLLLL
Horrible-to-watch-U.S.-border-patrol-agent-using-the-reins-on-a-Haitian-migrant-.jpg
U.S.-border-patrol-agent-uses-the-reins-on-Haitian-migrants-evoking-memories-of-slavery-.jpg
border-patrol-agents-criticized-for-treatment-of-haitian-migrants-in-del-rio-as-u-s-tries-to-dissuade-more-from-coming-838x440.jpg

Amigos up here putting real whips on nikkas and you mad about some dvds trying to slam dunk with paragraphs and twitter posts.
REAL HOE shyt.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Blacks are some of the heaviest participants in the voting process and how much of a difference has it made made in improving our overall condition? The Asian has the lowest voter turnout and look at theirs by contrast.

At the end of the day, the elite cacs are going to maintain the American status quo. Your little vote isn't going to stop them from doing that.
Stop moving the goalposts
Your statement was about immigration
Voting in anti-immigration officials could shake things up
"Our little votes" are capable of making that happen
Not saying,I support that nonsense..but it's doable