I don’t support ANY immigration to the US at this point. ZERO exceptions. - Tariq Nasheed

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Lol trust. Tariq has never gotten a dime out of my pockets, but he's interesting to observe and how he maintains his support is fascinating to witness. He maintains a balance of genuineness (paying for funerals, school drives, etc) with hustling.

He's no different from rappers who 95% of they career will sell drugs, genocide and debauchery of his own people but every now and then will have a song bout 'we will overcome' and his fans will say some shyt about 'wHy ThEy Be HaTiNg On HiM?! hE's AlL aBoUt PoSiTiViTy :damn:

I see how people say he's a grifter, but I think it's deeper than exploiting the pain of racism for a check. He knows how to generate an audience and make a dollar out said audience, but he's making his content about blackness. I could understand how this comes across as exploitation and don't blame those that hate him for this
He’s a narcissistic probably clinical psychopath who only sees people as a means to his personal gain. Any objective person with common sense can see this but a group TLR posters can’t see it cause he sweet talks them like hoes and knows what buttons to push to get their endorphins pumping. That paying for funerals or whatever he does is obviously calculated PR. He does not have an altruistic body in his body. He’s a really terrible person.

He literally has a lot of yall under textbook mind control. The fact that his modus operandi is literally a scam by nature—getting followers to pay for capital costs of retail business ventures in which he sells the products back to the investors who funded it—and yall still don’t see it is powerful and depressing site to behold.

Last edited:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
The Most Honorable has spoken.
full

Yes indeed
full

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As an American citizen, he has the right to feel how he wants to. I hope he realizes that stopping immigration won't help ADOS.

He went into greater detail about this in his most recent show.

I didn't listen to all of it, but I think he feels jaded about the whole 'unity in skin' thing after he attempted to make congressions with black diaspora countries and was not met with much enthusiasm

He also mentioned the issues that ADOS people have when trying to migrate to Africa and being targeted to being scammed. Tough feelings all around:francis:

I figured something like this after he took that heel turn from pan africanist. People like this have to realize. When you go to these countries you better have something concrete. That babbling a bunch of shyt on SM don't work outside America.

As far as ADOS getting scammed in Africa. Anyone going to a poor country from a rich one would be a target. Hell even tourist in times square and around the eiffel tower get targeted for scams. overall if you ain't from around there some people would target you.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Didnt some of y’all say y’all come here because you do want to eat off BA’s because i quote “the world smells bytch” on us and “sees us as food”?

what makes y’all different from Tariq, that’s not very pan african

The only difference between some of y’all and Tariq is a gofundme and a couple documentary dvds.

Y’all use Tariq to go shyt on BA’s like white people used Kanye to do the same thing

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
He’s a narcissistic probably clinical psychopath who only sees people as a means to his personal gain. Any objective person with common sense can see this but a group TLR posters can’t see it cause he sweet talks them hoes and know what buttons to push to get their endorphins pumping. That paying for funerals or whatever he does is obviously calculated PR. He does not have an altruistic body in his body. He’s a really terrible person.

He literally has a lot of yall under textbook mind control. The fact that his modus operandi is literally a scam by nature—getting followers to pay for capital costs of retail business ventures in which he sells the products back to the investors who funded it—and yall still don’t see it is powerful and depressing site to behold.

He's just a breh on social media with a voice that made content geared towards black trauma and people gravitated towards him. He's not the first and won't be the last. His message and efforts obviously does something for folks whether you think they're brainwashed shill or not. Just like Trump, Dr. Umar, Brother Polight etc. They all could probably be described as narcissists, but people are drawn to their charisma still. You're not wrong for being mad at the people that support, but it's not gonna really stop or abrupt the train, is it? Tariq been going strong for about a decade now. At this point, only he could stop him.

As an American citizen, he has the right to feel how he wants to. I hope he realizes that stopping immigration won't help ADOS.

I figured something like this after he took that heel turn from pan africanist. People like this have to realize. When you go to these countries you better have something concrete. That babbling a bunch of shyt on SM don't work outside America.

As far as ADOS getting scammed in Africa. Anyone going to a poor country from a rich one would be a target. Hell even tourist in times square and around the eiffel tower get targeted for scams. overall if you ain't from around there some people would target you.

I agree. I think he's a bit naive and thinks a bit too simplistically with some of his ideas towards the whole 'getting on code' thing. Countries ain't gonna back some breh that wrote some books and made some documentaries no matter how successful they were. He has to better turn his support into actual tangible and economic power, but he consistently denies or at all wants to be recognized as a 'black leader'

invalid

Banned
Daps
. He maintains a balance of genuineness (paying for funerals

I’m only doing this to stop this narrative. Tariq is a manipulator and will twist things for his benefit.

Tariq paid for *one* of many memorial services for Cress Welsing. He did not pay for her funeral which was private.

Because he let this narrative get around, everything that he does that comes across as ‘genuine’ is called into question.

Can you cite where you're getting this information from?

Her immediate family is well known in my city for owning one of the popular funeral homes in the area for what, I don't know, the past century.

Welsing had two or three memorial services separate from her private funeral.

Please post where you are getting that Tariq paid for her funeral.

Did he pay for her funeral or did he pay for one of her memorials? A funeral and a memorial are two separate things.

If you not coming with direct receipts you need to get your story straight because you've just posted two conflicts which means you are furthering the spread of misinformation.

Additionally, a coli thread is not a legitimate source.

And a quote from a tweet that was posted a day after the Coli thread from a nobody isn't either.

Frances died on January 2nd.
She had a memorial at Howard on January 17th.
She had 40th day Ascension Rites at Union Temple Baptist Church February 11th.
Tariq had another memorial at Metropolitan AME church on March 19th.

Her mother's family owned a funeral home in Chicago that did the funerals of Jesse Owens and Elijah Muhammad.

Her father was a doctor.
Her grandfather was a doctor.
Her other grandfather owned a funeral home.

Her sister was married to a NASA Astronaut.

And Welsing had her own practice in DC.

How did her family not have money to pay for her funeral?

Explain or STFU.

And please spare from posting other he said she said shyt.

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
He's just a breh on social media with a voice that made content geared towards black trauma and people gravitated towards him. He's not the first and won't be the last. His message and efforts obviously does something for folks whether you think they're brainwashed shill or not. Just like Trump, Dr. Umar, Brother Polight etc. They all could probably be described as narcissists, but people are drawn to their charisma still. You're not wrong for being mad at the people that support, but it's not gonna really stop or abrupt the train, is it? Tariq been going strong for about a decade now. At this point, only he could stop him.

I agree. I think he's a bit naive and thinks a bit too simplistically with some of his ideas towards the whole 'getting on code' thing. Countries ain't gonna back some breh that wrote some books and made some documentaries no matter how successful they were. He has to better turn his support into actual tangible and economic power, but he consistently denies or at all wants to be recognized as a 'black leader'
fukk all of the above. Charlatans are scum.