I don’t support ANY immigration to the US at this point. ZERO exceptions. - Tariq Nasheed

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
I listened to the Black Authority broadcast the other day where he went off on Haitians and Haitian migrants. That's fine, but just recently he did a whole broadcast on the assassination of Moise. I want the HYON crew to be consistent. If you don't give a fukk about non-FBAs, don't use the issues in our homelands to garner views for your broadcasts.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Stop moving the goalposts
Your statement was about immigration
Voting in anti-immigration officials could shake things up
"Our little votes" are capable of making that happen
Not saying,I support that nonsense..but it's doable

Not moving the goal post, just challenging your assertions. Also, last time I checked black Americans really aren't even all that concerned with immigration issues. Nobody's about to shake anything up. And our votes are always going to be supplementary to what the liberal whites are leaning towards just by virtue of population. We just pick a side and hope for the best which pretty much never comes.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Not moving the goal post, just challenging your assertions. Also, last time I checked black Americans really aren't even all that concerned with immigration issues. Nobody's about to shake anything up. And our votes are always going to be supplementary to what the liberal whites are leaning towards just by virtue of population. We just pick a side and hope for the best which pretty much never comes.
I suggest you check again

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
The Black Population is literally stagnated at 12% and everybody else is growing.. Got Asians/Mexicans/Arabs and taking over historically Black neighborhoods based off numbers alone.. But yall got a problem with Black Immigrants ? :mjpls:

I rather have Black Immigrants moving in than Asians/Mexicans/Arabs:mjpls:...

Supper

All Star
Daps
This is the most ironic quote in this thread, y'all have all this smoke for this "alleged scammer" who been selling nikkas shyt since before internet, when these amigos going cowboy crazy on Y'ALLLLL
Horrible-to-watch-U.S.-border-patrol-agent-using-the-reins-on-a-Haitian-migrant-.jpg
U.S.-border-patrol-agent-uses-the-reins-on-Haitian-migrants-evoking-memories-of-slavery-.jpg
border-patrol-agents-criticized-for-treatment-of-haitian-migrants-in-del-rio-as-u-s-tries-to-dissuade-more-from-coming-838x440.jpg

Amigos up here putting real whips on nikkas and you mad about some dvds trying to slam dunk with paragraphs and twitter posts.
REAL HOE shyt.

Right.

Let the three musketeer migos come save em.

Screenshot-2021-09-23-4-Watch-Facebook.png

Black Americans gotta let em hol they own coconuts now.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
His fans bout to be confused, they just spent the past two days on here pretending they care about Haitians
:francis:

:mjlol:

Coli dudes when Donald Trump was fukking up LEGAL Haitian immigrants between 2016 and 2020
"How does this effect ADOS? They come here to diss and undermine us. White liberals trying to get us to care. It'll be us next? It's been us already! Where was Haitians when cops are harming ADOS? Send em back! We off that we all black shyt!:stopitslime:."

Coli dudes when Joe Biden chooses to extend Donald Trump's border control policies:
"Jim Crow Joe! We next if we don't speak up! We got to stand with our Haitian brothers and sister!

Coli dudes when Daddy Tariq needs likes, clicks, views and money and tells them what to think:
"uhhhh yeah fukk Haitians! Go.....joe!? Uhhhh.... .... #FBA!!!"

Two-Buttons.jpg

I gotta give it to em, the devoted cognitive dissonance it takes to be a coli smart-dumb contrarian militant is strong. I admire the dedication to their craft. I bet even Tariq had to take a full day to ponder and decide which angle he was gonna go with for his brain dead audience.

When you a pro-black independent who knows both sides ain't shyt and can think for yourself, but get all your cues from right wing propaganda, band wagon jumping hashtags that profit in contrarian right wing propaganda, and irrelevant internet swindlers with their own agendas embracing right wing propaganda.

But your ultimate goal is to achieve liberal policies exclusively for black people, including reparations.

Being pro-black in 2021 is complete and total pathetic roleplay.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
He’s a narcissistic probably clinical psychopath who only sees people as a means to his personal gain. Any objective person with common sense can see this but a group TLR posters can’t see it cause he sweet talks them like hoes and knows what buttons to push to get their endorphins pumping. That paying for funerals or whatever he does is obviously calculated PR. He does not have an altruistic body in his body. He’s a really terrible person.

He literally has a lot of yall under textbook mind control. The fact that his modus operandi is literally a scam by nature—getting followers to pay for capital costs of retail business ventures in which he sells the products back to the investors who funded it—and yall still don’t see it is powerful and depressing site to behold.

exactly :mjlol:

he went from trying to sell books teaching guys “how to Mack” because dudes who can’t get p*ssy are suckers, then just cut out the middle man and started pimping them directly. :mjlol:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Why do so many people permanently leave a nation they proudly fought for?
What's wrong with recognizing the beauty of black people fighting for and staying in a black country + documenting the history of them defeating the french army/being the only nonwhite group to successfully repel a white army with biological warfare (yellow fever, since it helped:sas2:) .
:dahell:
Are you seriously asking why people would emigrate from Haiti? Their head of state just got assassinated and they’ve been riddled with earthquakes and natural disasters.

Poe’s law in effect, I can’t tell if it’s satire or if y’all are legitimately retarded. :snoop:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Didnt some of y’all say y’all come here because you do want to eat off BA’s because i quote “the world smells bytch” on us and “sees us as food”?

what makes y’all different from Tariq, that’s not very pan african

The only difference between some of y’all and Tariq is a gofundme and a couple documentary dvds.

Y’all use Tariq to go shyt on BA’s like white people used Kanye to do the same thing
This. A lot of these ppl are pan Africanist because it sounds good on paper. But in reality they could give a damn about black Americans needs and wants.