I feel humbled & came to conclusion just now I'm a idiot and deserve to be in the position I'm in...

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe your best thread

One thing I peeped abt your post is how you'd be so quick to talk down on other nikkas. A dude works for a company and he a slave, all old back folks are dumb fukkups, young black dudes only about getting p*ssy, constantly harping about society etc. All the while preaching to nikkas online and placing yourself on an imaginary pedestal based soley on your intent to own a business "someday". you were clowned for being a delusional dikkhead and rightfully so.

The fact you reflect on this shows hope. Assuming this isn't more attention whoring I'm wishing you the best man. Everybody running at different speeds toward different shyt but we all in this race you dig

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
real shyt breh:wow:

for a long time i thought that there was nothing i could do to fix my situation:mjcry:i would think, doing something today won't change this big problem i have, so why even try :mjcry: but don't fall for that shyt because it becomes a vicious cycle i can tell you this from experience:ufdup:

work towards your goal whether it's improving your grades, finances, family situations, anything, even a little everyday and keep at it :obama: don't EVER give up. You can always change the situation you're in. It may take a long time it, it might hurt, but you CAN change it.

stay strong brehs we all we got :salute:

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
a9c.png

I swear some of you nikkas need to get off the internet for a while and get a fukking life. One star, would neg but you seem suicidal

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You are either being really emotional right now and what you are saying isn't necessarily true or you haven't achieved much or at least to your standards in the past couple of years. Even people at the top of the world sometimes feel down and question if what they are doing is what they should be doing.

The mentality that you are above everyone else does help a lot of people reach the top and many of those who are at the top have that mentality. You definitely need that mentality in certain fields like being a pro athlete when you have to go against world class athletes.

There are a lot of successful people that look down on others who haven't reached their levels of success. For example people who own several businesses and don't work hourly wages or for a salary. They may look down on people who work "career" jobs or wage jobs as they see it as inefficient money making and time wise, and that you are making someone else rich rather than yourself.

I don't believe you can be overall negative and be working towards goals at the same time. If you were, you would be clouded with thoughts of failure and would quit as you would tell yourself that is in't even worth it if you are going to end up failing. You need to find out why you are so negative and why you look down on people for being in their current state.

Personally I've spent my last four years in college and haven't really done much outside of that. I feel like I've wasted a good chunk of my life during those four years even though I was in school all that time.