I feel humbled & came to conclusion just now I'm a idiot and deserve to be in the position I'm in...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Respect!:jawalrus:

I hope you stay on this path. To be humbled is a blessing.:blessed:
You got to be humble in life this breh. The journey to success is not easy.
DrX is a flake. This thread is just a lure. You will feel empathy for the dude. In a couple days from now, he's going to elevate himself above everyone in the coli, and everyone in the universe.
Nah....I've converses with him more than alot of people...dude is one of the realest members of this forum. Apparently I guess you aren't allowed to backtrack and make mistakes on here...

You probably couldn't relate...you get those moments where you feel like you unstoppeable, then you get moments of doubt...you think @DrX got into the green for nothing? He did it by making some of the best posts I read on here.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It just crazy how gullible these posters are, grind op? Foh. Keep it up op you the man? Anyone who post this shyt should know this guy is laughing at you. How can you not follow his threads and see he does this for attention. Earlier he was in the library till midnight. He isn't a student so what library is open to midnight on a Saturday ? As I been saying this forum needs to been cleaned up big time . The posters looking for daps and rep posting what the simpleminded wanting to read need to stop. Any old posters from 2012-2013 know this guy is Kermitdahustla . Same style of posting . He used to post that he was an ex con who dealt drugs and couldn't get a job, next breath he was a teacher and academic leader of his community. The next he is getting felt up by a man and he can't do anything but take it because he is on parole then later in the day he knocking a white guy .
@DrX existed before Kermit the Hustla though....he came from boxden. He was never anybody else.
People know I used to be @*L*E*G*A*C*Y*

Kermit has a different style of posting...he was lying out his ass. THose are people you don't even know are real. They could just be bots or weirdos creating a life for themselves online that they don't live offline.

You got to understand, some people just like to post on here to vent, to connect with like minded people, to build themselves up for the next day, to get ideas. Cause they aren't around the type of people they would like to surround themselves with in real life. Some of you have the most unrealistic expectations of other people I've ever seen. As if people can't be multifaceted, juggle tasks, and still find time to post on a board like this. WE all aren't living the same type of lives here or sharing the same experiences.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Also, I love how some people say "get a journal"
Why are you in the thread then?
Why are you in any thread you don't like then...do you not have any self-control or anything? Do you not realize there is a "thread ignore" feature?
There are more and more threads in TLR I legit have no desire to read each day cause they focus on stuff I am not interested in.
Some of you have not mastered the art of the internet.
Not every thread needs to be browsed
Not every comment needs to be read
Not every song needs to be heard
Not every video needs to be watched.
This is a very powerful thing....respect that.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@1984

youre my dude ...i feel like we share alot common things...i see you breh......ppl like us arent "crazy" just enlightened, while the rest are sleep....i used to see it as a curse but now i see it as a blessing....the most high put us here to special things...all we gotta do is keep grinding and believing and pushing as far as possible

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@1984

youre my dude ...i feel like we share alot common things...i see you breh......ppl like us arent "crazy" just enlightened, while the rest are sleep....i used to see it as a curse but now i see it as a blessing....the most high put us here to special things...all we gotta do is keep grinding and believing and pushing as far as possible

Word. :myman:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It just crazy how gullible these posters are, grind op? Foh. Keep it up op you the man? Anyone who post this shyt should know this guy is laughing at you. How can you not follow his threads and see he does this for attention. Earlier he was in the library till midnight. He isn't a student so what library is open to midnight on a Saturday ? As I been saying this forum needs to been cleaned up big time . The posters looking for daps and rep posting what the simpleminded wanting to read need to stop. Any old posters from 2012-2013 know this guy is Kermitdahustla . Same style of posting . He used to post that he was an ex con who dealt drugs and couldn't get a job, next breath he was a teacher and academic leader of his community. The next he is getting felt up by a man and he can't do anything but take it because he is on parole then later in the day he knocking a white guy .
fukkin kermit. the half breed c00n militant :lawd:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got to be humble in life this breh. The journey to success is not easy.

Nah....I've converses with him more than alot of people...dude is one of the realest members of this forum. Apparently I guess you aren't allowed to backtrack and make mistakes on here...

You probably couldn't relate...you get those moments where you feel like you unstoppeable, then you get moments of doubt...you think @DrX got into the green for nothing? He did it by making some of the best posts I read on here.
yeah life is a lonely journey for me and this place I feel comfortable opening up because of the anonymity

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Already back and humbled . What's the next thread going to be about? Studying and grinding. Never giving up? I sure it will another bait thread getting daps and rep from the mindless sheep.

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
Who you are right now is who you'll always be. No matter what you accomplish, you'll always be the same person.

Once you realize this, you learn how to appreciate life itself. And you develop a level of patience that you never had before, which makes it more likely that you'll accomplish your goals.