I feel humbled & came to conclusion just now I'm a idiot and deserve to be in the position I'm in...

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'm so happy @DrX is in the green...
great poster....he pours his heart and soul out there...other people might not appreciate that but I do.
DrX is a flake. This thread is just a lure. You will feel empathy for the dude. In a couple days from now, he's going to elevate himself above everyone in the coli, and everyone in the universe.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
It just crazy how gullible these posters are, grind op? Foh. Keep it up op you the man? Anyone who post this shyt should know this guy is laughing at you. How can you not follow his threads and see he does this for attention. Earlier he was in the library till midnight. He isn't a student so what library is open to midnight on a Saturday ? As I been saying this forum needs to been cleaned up big time . The posters looking for daps and rep posting what the simpleminded wanting to read need to stop. Any old posters from 2012-2013 know this guy is Kermitdahustla . Same style of posting . He used to post that he was an ex con who dealt drugs and couldn't get a job, next breath he was a teacher and academic leader of his community. The next he is getting felt up by a man and he can't do anything but take it because he is on parole then later in the day he knocking a white guy .

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
It just crazy how gullible these posters are, grind op? Foh. Keep it up op you the man? Anyone who post this shyt should know this guy is laughing at you. How can you not follow his threads and see he does this for attention. Earlier he was in the library till midnight. He isn't a student so what library is open to midnight on a Saturday ? As I been saying this forum needs to been cleaned up big time . The posters looking for daps and rep posting what the simpleminded wanting to read need to stop. Any old posters from 2012-2013 know this guy is Kermitdahustla . Same style of posting . He used to post that he was an ex con who dealt drugs and couldn't get a job, next breath he was a teacher and academic leader of his community. The next he is getting felt up by a man and he can't do anything but take it because he is on parole then later in the day he knocking a white guy .
:jbhmm: kermit was one of the woat.