I Feel Like These 5 Rappers Will Be This Decade's Legends

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Future and Kendrick are locks...

I been fukking with them both since before 2010 so I'm happy as shyt that they both dropped #1 albums in 2017

I agree with Schoolboy Q, one of my favorite current rappers. I don't think he'll ever really get the props he deserves. He's dropped 3 quality albums in a row himself. Unfortunately he's looked at as Klay Thompson while Kendrick is like Steph Curry.

Roc Marciano feels like he's been out for ever. I just don't think he'll break through. He's good. But it's similar to how I feel about Big Krit, who I think is the most underrated rap artist of this generation. But I don't he'll ever be in that Drake, Kendrick, Cole tier.

Young Thug is interesting, I like some of his shyt... He a unique voice, style, shyt everything. I just think his content is limited. Like he's a more versatile artist than Future, but I think Future drops songs where you can feel his pain and what he's going through. I don't get that from Thug.
I think he'll have a nice cult following and drop a few catchy songs but I can't see him being one of the top rappers in the next 3 years

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
School Boy Q
Kendrick
Freddie Gibbs
Future

For sure so far based off what they've dropped and their trajectories as artists based off their discographies.

The one artist no one likes to say is Drake obviously for various reasons. He'll still be considered one at the end of the day like it or not.

igottabaldhead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Tri State Area
This decades legends will undeniably be drake, kendrick, and j cole. In that order too.

Only on the coli is drake not in this equation, like him or not, you cant even pretend to downplay his success.

Daps
The only ones who will be known as legends 20 years from now are Kendrick and Drake (and I'm not even a Drake fan).

Everyone else will be forgotten and half of these fukking retards like Migos, Thug, & Future will be laughed at in 20 years.

This generation of rap is nearing levels worse than the ringtone rap era. shyt is terrible. Hopefully we see a change soon.

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Drake will be remembered as a legend but his music isn't even interesting anymore

I really have no desire to revisit any Drake project other than IYRTITL