I Had To Uninvite My Father to my Wedding

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No it's not. Forget the wedding you need to univite your father out of your life if your father slapped your soon to be wife for something you did.

Biblical quote him if he's playing the honour thy father and mother rule. Parents should not provoke their children to anger.

Trust me this was my first reaction.

Well no, my first reaction was to kill him if not for my mother. I might have... i dunno im all the way mentallynfukkedup

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is the wedding coming up? Hopefully, there’s still some time to fix it.

I don’t know you, but I can tell it’s going to hurt you, through your posts, if y’all go through with this. Either way, I pray for the best for all involved, but you’re doing the right thing by putting your wife first.

Thank you, i need prayer for sure

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine your father slapped the shyt out of your fiance for something YOU did. Is this ever justified??? EVER??

Not saying this is exaxtly what happened but honestly its close enough

I will say this, I know an African family well, 3 kids who are all successful, but broken emotionally because of the domineering father. The only one of the three who is living a normal life right now is the one who stood up for himself and did what you are doing OP. He was actually uninvited from the third's wedding at one point as well.

In the end his dad came around and chilled the fukk out though, hopefully it happens with you as well.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Its either him or my wife. He crossed the line one too many times.

Its unfortunate but it has to be done. If I'm not ready to put my wife over my dad, maybe i have no business getting married in the first place
Breh usually it’s the mother who is the problem

Sorry you have to go through that

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Trust me this was my first reaction.

Well no, my first reaction was to kill him if not for my mother. I might have... i dunno im all the way mentallynfukkedup
I'll die for my pops as 1st son but if he hit my wife. I can't even say because it won't happen and I won't put it in the universe.

Gold, if he open to violence on your soon to be wife. I would move without him unless he understands that this just can't happen or you will go to jail. I wouldn't take measures into my own hands unless it goes there.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
r8o2OKx.gif