I know so many girls that could be wife material

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
A lot of them had the kids young or while they were in school and still managed to finish school to get where they are at. Unfortunately a lot of young woman fall for this hood love masculinity bull shyt and end up pregnant by these loser. I made a thread about one of them, my friend was trying to set us up. I was bout to go 100 miles per hour till I found out she has a daughter and a bum ass baby dady from memphis. Dude has numerous kids lol.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt common as hell to see a ados woman you'd step to then come to find out she already been breeded :beli:

How you college educated have a good ass job, live nowhere near to the hood and still let a hood nikka with no future drop his nut off in u :snoop:
They don’t wanna be saved contrary to popular belief

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
shyt common as hell to see a ados woman you'd step to then come to find out she already been breeded :beli:

How you college educated have a good ass job, live nowhere near to the hood and still let a hood nikka with no future drop his nut off in u :snoop:

Ain't shyt new about none of ^^^ the game is the game. Been going on forever same game, different people.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I met a 31 year old chick i really hit it off with last year. She crossed every item on my list. But she had 2 kids. I tried to make myself pretend it didnt matter. But in the end i couldn't get past it. Kinda made me mad that nikkas out here getting all these girls pregnant ruining them for other dudes when they dont have the slightest intention on marrying them. I dated a 23 year old broad more recently. She was trying to be wifed but, she was way too immature for me. After that experience I can't see myself ever dating a girl that much younger than me again. Now theres this 27 year old jawn im digging but, she playing hard to get. All the girls that want me either have baggage or I dont want them (in this case, too young) and the ones i want i guess i haven't leveled up high enough for. The game is the game though.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
I met a 31 year old chick i really hit it off with last year. She crossed every item on my list. But she had 2 kids. I tried to make myself pretend it didnt matter. But in the end i couldn't get past it. Kinda made me mad that nikkas out here getting all these girls pregnant ruining them for other dudes when they dont have the slightest intention on marrying them. I dated a 23 year old broad more recently. She was trying to be wifed but, she was way too immature for me. After that experience I can't see myself ever dating a girl that much younger than me again. Now theres this 27 year old jawn im digging but, she playing hard to get. All the girls that want me either have baggage or I dont want them (in this case, too young) and the ones i want i guess i haven't leveled up high enough for. The game is the game though.
:jbhmm:Didn't you just have a thread caping for single mothers though?

Talking about how they deserve a second shot at love and all that nonsense. :patrice:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/now...e-mothers-i-cant-shyt-on-them-anymore.718700/

:ufdup: