I know so many girls that could be wife material

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:Didn't you just have a thread caping for single mothers though?

Talking about how they deserve a second shot at love and all that nonsense. :patrice:

Coli posters make it their life to disparage and berate women for having children. All of which likely stems from a lifetime of depression, having no friends or females that wanted to date them :pachaha:

I still respect her as a woman and as a person. I just couldn't date her. If I had kids myself it probably could've worked.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Coli posters make it their life to disparage and berate women for having children. Likely due to a lifetime of having no friends or women:pachaha:

I still respect her as a woman and as a person. I just couldn't date her. If I had kids myself it probably could've worked.
So, you're just all talk. :childplease:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I met a 31 year old chick i really hit it off with last year. She crossed every item on my list. But she had 2 kids. I tried to make myself pretend it didnt matter. But in the end i couldn't get past it. Kinda made me mad that nikkas out here getting all these girls pregnant ruining them for other dudes when they dont have the slightest intention on marrying them. I dated a 23 year old broad more recently. She was trying to be wifed but, she was way too immature for me. After that experience I can't see myself ever dating a girl that much younger than me again. Now theres this 27 year old jawn im digging but, she playing hard to get. All the girls that want me either have baggage or I dont want them (in this case, too young) and the ones i want i guess i haven't leveled up high enough for. The game is the game though.

Just take the young one, and have some patience

Tigron

Superstar
Daps

norfwestdc

All Star
Daps
Word to everything....
I'm starting to see a crazy influx of women with degrees or in college, or lawyers... professionals, but are ratchet as fukk...
I'm confused as fukk lol

Degree doesn't equal character if they were rachet before she will be rachet after.

I keep telling y'all plenty of college educated women in dc are pregnant by dopefeinds

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Why are you positioning this issue as it's only the fault of the woman.

Sure, I do agree some ADOS women choose bad. They look past everything most here berate other women for not doing.

Such as:
- already has a child

- in JCO, undergrad or grad school

- may be in-between jobs or trying to start a biz.

- dated IR but want to come back to Black women for whatever personal reason

- may be out of shape, bad skin, teeth- but she sees potential.

And a host of other reasons.

Therefore, that woman gave that man a chance, then they end up pregnant then they break up - now she's a single or co-parenting mom. When she only gave that man a chance and had his baby cause she thought it would lead to married.

I have seen it over and over again.

I personally think childless women should date childless men. And do everything you can to plan your children - if you want them. I also think women should properly vet the men they date - and date more than one person at a time - until you are ready to be exclusive.