I need ripped abs..Please help!

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
There is good advice in here but the application is relative to the OP's current physique. If his abs are already developed then he likely isn't going to get there is 12 weeks.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm 173 pounds, 6'2 and I can barely see my abs even though I've been working out like a fiend. I don't think "losing" weight is an option because I look skinny enough as it is.
I'm 5'11 172 am i fat?

Daps
How's your nutrition intake though?

My diet isn't the best. Not enough protein, too many carbs - I'm trying to straighten it out though.

I'm 5'11 172 am i fat?

Nah b. I got a homie who looks a lil bit chubby and he is about your height but weighs 185 pounds. You should be fine. I really have a scrawny frame so Im trying to increase my weight, but I want all of it to be muscle not fat.

Only problem I'm having is trying to figure out if it makes sense to incorporate a decent amount of cardio into my workout. I basically don't do any cardio now since I'm already so skinny.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Post a pic OP

All this talk from people means nothing if we cant see what your stomach looks like now

My guess is you have no muscle mass at all and you might be skinny fat too (probably not at your weight though)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
don't think simply eating less will help...it can actually hurt. you still need the proper nutrition. whenever I skip a few meals in a day, I notice my abs and muscle definition overall look much worse and softer. but when I eat a nice balanced diet. a big dinner of chicken and brown rice, my abs will pop a lot more the next morning.

having great abs is all about sacrifice. NO fast food. NO junk food. NO un-natural sugars. I always felt a few hot cheetos a day is cool. maybe a few cokes a week. but ever since I went cold turkey on the junk food, my mid section looks much better. even though I stayed at the same weight, simply cutting out the junk food made a big difference.

semtex

:)
Daps
Abs are just a muscle. You are already skinny so just start working out and they should pop. Keep in mind that not everyone's ab muscles are bumpy, some people's are flat.

I don't know why brehs always think you need to continuously shrink yourself until abs pop no matter the context. Abs are a muscle, they grow

Last edited:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I take shots. Fill up a shot glass and get it over with. It's rough at first but you eventually get used to it.
I've burned my throat doing that a couple times, the acidity is no joke :russ:

op you don't even have to get a whole glass just have enough water that it's diluted enough for you to chug it:ufdup: