I need ripped abs..Please help!

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Post a pic OP

All this talk from people means nothing if we cant see what your stomach looks like now

My guess is you have no muscle mass at all and you might be skinny fat too (probably not at your weight though)

@The ADD

UtE5ZXc.jpg

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
N/H but I think you need to work on building by heavy lifting. You seem fairly lean. You can diet down but I think ultimately you need to push the muscle out instead of trying to cut for them to show.

Just my $0.02

Last edited:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
N/H but I think you need to work on building but heavy lifting. You seem fairly lean. You can diet down but I think ultimatey you need to push the muscle out inseatd of trying to cut for them to show.

Just my $0.02

yeah I had lost a bunch of weight a few years ago. been really skinny ever since. so should I cut out the heavy cardio? cause I run a lot. and just stick to weights.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
yeah I had lost a bunch of weight a few years ago. been really skinny ever since. so should I cut out the heavy cardio? cause I run a lot. and just stick to weights.

Use the stair master to do HIIT

It will develop your posterior chain in addition to being sufficient cardio

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Hard to say because nutrition, etc needs to be factored in.

How much do you lift now and if so what types of movements

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Use the stair master to do HIIT

It will develop your posterior chain in addition to being sufficient cardio

:jbhmm: never used the stair master. what is your suggested routine for HIIT routine on that?

Hard to say because nutrition, etc needs to be factored in.

How much do you lift now and if so what types of movements

when I'm working chest - bench: 8 reps of 135, 155, 185, 205. incline 8 reps 3 sets 155, decline same. then dumbbell work with usually 60lbs

arms- biceps usually curling 40lb 12reps 3sets then ill do various other arm workouts including dips. tricep cords and work on the cable cord pulley machine.

i'll work on legs twice a wk. and ab work everytime I go to the gym. situps,crunches,planks, stability ball, other ab machines.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:jbhmm: never used the stair master. what is your suggested routine for HIIT routine on that?

when I'm working chest - bench: 8 reps of 135, 155, 185, 205. incline 8 reps 3 sets 155, decline same. then dumbbell work with usually 60lbs

arms- biceps usually curling 40lb 12reps 3sets then ill do various other arm workouts including dips. tricep cords and work on the cable cord pulley machine.

i'll work on legs twice a wk. and ab work everytime I go to the gym. situps,crunches,planks, stability ball, other ab machines.
I have songs that I use but I used to do 1 min hard, 30 sec easy for 15 - 20 minutes

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Abs is diet breh, just make sure you getting in your planks also

I have almost zero carbs, eat lot of fish, turkey, chicken, spinach and other veggies. Started to get cut in a month and by June I'll be :wow:

dieting is the hardest part because you really can't eat shyt when you go out

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I'm not sure if you are sucking in your gut or what but your abs look good enough there that chicks will dig it. You are holding onto some water which can only be solved through temporary manipulation. Other than that there is maybe 5-7 lbs of fat you need to trim but it probably isnt worth it because you arent gonna see that "pop" at your current muscle level anyway

All them dudes you see with them big popping deep abs have something in common. They are hugely muscular over their entire body. You aint gonna see nobody your size with deep abs unless they have god-like ab genetics. Abs are a muscle that grow along with the rest of your body.

I personally think the best ab exercises are heavy squats, deadlifts, and zercher squats while wearing a weightlifting belt. Belts give your abs something to push against which stimulates them better. Squats and deads allow you to progressively overload easier than direct ab work, and you core will generally be the thing that fails first with these exercises.

I think your expectations are just a bit off.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
"Abs are made in the kitchen"
:troll:

But like most in here have said, reduce your cals so your in a deficit. Increase cardio for faster results.