I think both Marvel & DC have made too many tv shows.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Movies are one thing. And even one tv show is another. But pumping out tv shows left and right is too much. Before you give one show a chance to build a loyal following you drop another one with new characters.

The only show I'm loyal to 100% is AOS.

It seemed like a good idea but eventually you get inhumans. A show that nobody asked for.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yeah its kind of overkill now. Too many shows for me to catch up on

I mean on one hand its cool. this is the shyt as a comic book fan you dreamed of like 15-20 years, hell even 10 years ago. But on the other hand the basic kind of themes, cliches and generic beats kind of exist on all these shows and they really serve to just be fan service for certain easter eggs or guest characters. I think the DC shows are really guilty of this.
Legion and Preacher are kind of interesting, the rest is just trying to grab people's attention with what character they can pull out of the comics this season.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So far i’ve managed to get into

Gotham, Flash, Supergirl, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist (trash)
Defenders (average)

Arrow has been a chore to get through on Netflix

For Agents of Shield is it necessary to watch every season to get into it?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: Iron Fist is the best Netflix show what the hell? :dahell:

I like the DC shows but they are a chore to get through at times I agree, too many damn episodes and if you fall behind a little due to work or whatever there's no motivation to catch up :shaq2:

Iron fist is nowhere near the best of the marvel shows. They had a horrible villain in season 1 (Harold) and the lacked structure in the storyline. It wasn’t as bad as people made it seemed but it was not the best marvel show.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:dahell: Iron Fist is the best Netflix show what the hell? :dahell:

I like the DC shows but they are a chore to get through at times I agree, too many damn episodes and if you fall behind a little due to work or whatever there's no motivation to catch up :shaq2:

The guy that plays iron fist knows that’s a lie you are the only person I have ever heard say anything good about that show

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If we can sit her and have 12 Law and Orders, 26 CSI's, all these silly teeny bop joints, and the various 300 reality shows. Nothing wrong with the comic book shows.

I'd watch Powerless over an ep of Dynasty, So You Think You Can Dance, Ghosted, and CBS comedies

Martha