I think both Marvel & DC have made too many tv shows.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
That's just it, nobody is going to watch all of them, but with the same people making most of these shows the quality is going to dip across the board. Arrow and Flash have both gotten worse as more "Arrowverse" shows have been added.
Nah. These shows all have different writers and creative teams. The only things they share are some showrunners and producers.

Arrow and Legends have both improved in their most recent seasons. Supergirl still isn't great, but season 2 was a definite step up from Season 1. Flash is the only one that's completely fallen off and has yet to fully recover.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I legit don't understand why netflix (or marvel) is holding their purse so tight on the Netflix shows.

shyt like sense8 and Marco Polo getting massive budgets while nobody watches them but they can't give a Luke cage a bigger budget that they can't get a costume for diamondback that doesnt look like cut up old garbage bins taped together :hhh:

It's kind of frustrating that Netflix doesn't share the viewing numbers of their shows.

Hopefully that watchmen on HBO show is dope and has a budget. Tired of DC just giving garbage man greg all those trash shows on CW.
I can’t see HBO giving Watchmen a low budget at all tbh. They usually have a problem giving out huge budgets for shows that are too niche.

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
There's a million cop shows, reality shows, etc. You're not expected to watch them all, don't know why you'd think it would be any different for comic shows.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Nah it obviously wasn't the best I'm full of shyt there :snoop:

But I still think it's underrated, I think a lot of people just read the reviews and instantly took a dislike to it, never gave it a proper chance.
That sheep mentality. nikkas can't think for themselves anymore they just parrot whatever critics say :hhh:

As for the OP, the only show I fukk with is Supergirl (and Daredevil when it comes back). Punisher looks like a generic revenge show. And considering how low budget most of Marvel/Netflix shyt has been recently :scusthov:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah. These shows all have different writers and creative teams. The only things they share are some showrunners and producers.

Arrow and Legends have both improved in their most recent seasons. Supergirl still isn't great, but season 2 was a definite step up from Season 1. Flash is the only one that's completely fallen off and has yet to fully recover.

I dont get how thats not understood.

And thats whats up to all the "Well I dont watch them all, I only watch ____, ______, and _____" folks. :thumbsup:

:usure:But just know if you only watched like 2 eps and gave up like many folks did initially with Agents of Shield, it kinda invalidates you in terms of your case for "bu bu bu but this is trash"

A lot of these shows get dramatically better as the story unfolds in the season and some leaps and bounds the following season(s). And sometimes you have to give a few seasons. As much as everyone loves and tries to rave about The Wire, I know a few peeps who watched up season 2 and thought it was trash never coming back, but I bet you all would say thats top 4 show based off its entire run.

Sometimes you have to let it cook a little

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
With that said..... I guess based off the convenience of life as I work mornings and have my evenings off, I watch all. Just the networks shows alone, they all pretty much come on different nights and not too many of them conflict with each other and I'd prefer them over the other shyt its competing with at that respective hour;

Mondays
When Supergirl is on at 8pm, the other big options are; The Voice, Big Bang Theory, Lucifer, Dancing With Stars, the first hour of trash WWE Raw and about 30 mins of MNF. Supergirl fairly wins that as I'm not watching any of them other shows, it I want to peep Raw its best to let that air for a bit so I can use my DVR later and skip all the garbage shyt and MNF is only appealing too me if my Niners are playing or if there is truly a cant miss game and even those.... I'm fine with watching later quarters

Tuesdays
When Flash comes on at 8, the other options are; NCIS, The Voice, The Middle/Fresh Of The Boat, WWE Smackdown 1st hour, Lethal Weapon, Love and Hip Hop

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday are similar so what really is the issue? Yall really dedicating yall Thursdays to watch TNA Impact over Gotham?:patrice:

Whats really good?

Now if you work nights, I can see how this shyt does start to add up and become a chore. But then again, what are yall doing in the mornings? Cuz I can imagine yall still wake up at worst by 10-11am and if you have to be at work say 3-6pm, not a lot is on tv in the morning or shyt going on in the day, so one could stay on track.

Just saying:manny:

Martha

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's both. There's just too many shows to keep track off, I work 45+ hours a week, have a social life, follow a lot of sports, plus I watch other movies/tv shows, so keeping up with all these Marvel and DC shows is just too hard. Lots of superhero movies coming out every year isn't a problem cause they take 2 hours to watch, not 11+ hours like a TV show.

And yes the quality is declining, Arrow and Flash have gone downhill, Legends is good though, Defenders was weak and Iron Fist wasn't very good. Like @Dominic Brehetto said DD S1 was the peak and they've been getting worse. I agree with you too, I'll watch Punisher but it's gonna be a chore to watch, not excited like I was for the other shows.

This is what I can't understand. They have hundreds (maybe thousands) of comic book stories to tell on these characters. How can they put out shytty stories? :mindblown:
The storytelling should be top notch and that may be the worst part of all these shows (except Daredevil and early seasons of Arrow/Flash).

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like Flash, Gotham, Jessica Jones, Daredevil, Luke Cage and will be watching Defenders and Punisher. All have their flaws, but are entertaining enough for me to keep up with.

The rest either never interested me (Agents of SHIELD, Inhumans, Iron Fist) or I could never get into after watching multiple episodes (Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow, Arrow).

I watch what I like and I don't worry about the rest of them, so I don't care if they add zero new shows or 75 new shows.