I think both Marvel & DC have made too many tv shows.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Daredevil has been the only superhero tv show worth talking about imo. :yeshrug:Luke Cage's first half was dope and until
they killed off the Oscar winning actor Mahershala Ali:francis:
Jessica Jones was decent, Iron Fist and Defenders were :trash:

Hopefully Pungoat crushes the building Nov 17th :wow:

EDIT

Completely forgot about Legion shyt was dope might be the best live-action supehero based show :wow:

Last edited:

Barbados Slim

All Star
Daps
None of the Marvel shows that have come out have never been as good as the first season of Daredevil :yeshrug:
I think Season 1 was surpassed by DD season 2! Hand Ninjas we’re off the chain and John Benthal’s Punisher was fantastic.

That being said, I don’t think a Punisher show is necessary, haven’t even watched the trailer cause I’m not really interested. Character was brilliant as an anti-hero to DD but don’t see the need for his own show.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:dahell: Iron Fist is the best Netflix show what the hell? :dahell:

I like the DC shows but they are a chore to get through at times I agree, too many damn episodes and if you fall behind a little due to work or whatever there's no motivation to catch up :shaq2:
:mjlol:

As if people didn't need more evidence this isn't the racist banned cac Spyro aka big butts new alias,literally the only poster that ever said iron fist was a great show.

I thought it was brilliant :yeshrug:

You nikkas just hate on everything :stopitslime:

This show was probably the best Marvel show... fukk that IT IS the best show :DragonBallZ:

But marvel stans will keep dapping him up because comic book Stan wars are more important than pushing away racist cac's who pretended to be black online.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The problem isn't there's too many, the problem is the quality.

The vast majority are trash that don't appeal to anyone outside of people that will convince themselves shyt like inhumans is actually pretty good.

DC and marvel are producing a lot of garbage on TV.

The lack of quality is the result of there being too many. It's all run by the same studio. The Netflix division is worse.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The lack of quality is the result of there being too many. It's all run by the same studio. The Netflix division is worse.
Ehh,but say "Gotham" isn't being affected by there being a bunch of other shows. It's just not a very good show because of its writing.

Iron fist isn't garbage because arrow exists,it's garbage because Scott buck is trash.

The problem is these shows just don't have talented people as show runners in general. The talent just isn't there.

S1 of daredevil was great but was basically the result of 2 good show runners both of whom have left.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
So to many shows are the problem and not the quality?
Too many. But could be both. I just don't have time for all the comic book shows. I earnestly want to watch Agents of Shield I just can't find the time. I watch the Netflix Marvel shows but it seems they are getting both cheaper and not as good. I still need to finish the Defenders. And I guess I will watch Punisher but I'm not at all excited.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I legit don't understand why netflix (or marvel) is holding their purse so tight on the Netflix shows.

shyt like sense8 and Marco Polo getting massive budgets while nobody watches them but they can't give a Luke cage a bigger budget that they can't get a costume for diamondback that doesnt look like cut up old garbage bins taped together :hhh:

It's kind of frustrating that Netflix doesn't share the viewing numbers of their shows.

Hopefully that watchmen on HBO show is dope and has a budget. Tired of DC just giving garbage man greg all those trash shows on CW.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I watch Gotham every week becausee that's the only 1 that I've managed to keep up with, being that it's only 1 show.

The entire CW Lineup with The Arrowverse is totally different. I'm currently 1 Season behind on everything and have taken a break from Supergirl/Arrow/Flash/Legends Of Tomorrow because it's so much to keep up with but I'm in the middle as far as Numbers go.:manny: