I think both Marvel & DC have made too many tv shows.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Ehh,but say "Gotham" isn't being affected by there being a bunch of other shows. It's just not a very good show because of its writing.

Iron fist isn't garbage because arrow exists,it's garbage because Scott buck is trash.

The problem is these shows just don't have talented people as show runners in general. The talent just isn't there.

S1 of daredevil was great but was basically the result of 2 good show runners both of whom have left.

I'm not saying all of the shows suck. I'm simply saying there are too many and when you have too many, overtime you're not going to get quality from each one which in turn hurts the overall perception.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm not saying all of the shows suck. I'm simply saying there are too many and when you have too many, overtime you're not going to get quality from each one which in turn hurts the overall perception.
The truth is the vast majority of them are bad.

They're low budget,badly written and scream "TV quality"

They should stay the fukk away from network TV in general. Network TV in 2017:hhh:

In an age where a lot of tv shows have surpassed movies in a lot of ways,due to places like netlix,HBO, fx etc in comic book properties it's still very obvious which one is better.

There's too many actually good series to watch to force myself to sit through garbage just because it's based on a comic book. Bad is bad.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Iron Fist is so bad it they skewered Daredevil's rogue's gallery to make it watchable and it still sucked, Now Daredevil's lore's been affected

nikkas tired of the Hand and they only been in one daredevil season. And not even at full gangsta capacity

these is cac shows at the end of the day tho so 99.9% of me don't give a fukk :mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
...so don't watch?

THANK YOU!!!!!

There are way too many reality shows.....

Way too many talk shows...

Way to many recap shows to reality shows....

Way too many Law and Orders...

Way too man CSIs...

Wait too many sport talk shows....

and blah blah blah blah.....

Instead of complaining just dont watch. Cuz you cant complain or be overload with shyt you dont watch or not in the loop of right?

afd.jpg_large

Cats really sitting here saying "bu bu bu bu bu but its too many shows so the writing/production is bad" thats a bunch a bullshyt. Its not like one guy in writing/producing all these shows. And its doubtful that if there was just one show all of a sudden its gonna get better.

Some of yall nitpick and overcomplain about the most basic shyt for no reason with nothing to compare/contrast it to. Or when yall do, its something far left field like comparing IronFist to Game of Thrones. Which is silly, would yall compare Martin to Lost?

Then all this budget talk shyt.... do niccas really know the price of shyt to judge or justify a budget?

:russ:

Martin

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
THANK YOU!!!!!

There are way too many reality shows.....

Way too many talk shows...

Way to many recap shows to reality shows....

Way too many Law and Orders...

Way too man CSIs...

Wait too many sport talk shows....

and blah blah blah blah.....

Instead of complaining just dont watch. Cuz you cant complain or be overload with shyt you dont watch or not in the loop of right?

afd.jpg_large

Cats really sitting here saying "bu bu bu bu bu but its too many shows so the writing/production is bad" thats a bunch a bullshyt. Its not like one guy in writing/producing all these shows. And its doubtful that if there was just one show all of a sudden its gonna get better.

Some of yall nitpick and overcomplain about the most basic shyt for no reason with nothing to compare/contrast it to. Or when yall do, its something far left field like comparing IronFist to Game of Thrones. Which is silly, would yall compare Martin to Lost?

Then all this budget talk shyt.... do niccas really know the price of shyt to judge or justify a budget?

:russ:

Martin

fukk is you talking about. These studio's look to audiences for trends dumb ass. What do you think ratings are for. Some of these comic book shows (and all shows for that matter) have ratings that are trending DOWNWARD. The marketing teams actually want to know why. You probably think Studio's put out shows just for the sake of doing it, but they have this thing called pilots, and these events call focus groups and ask people what they think of something.

And no I don't watch most of these shows. But who the fukk are you to say I can't explain why I don't watch.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
fukk is you talking about. These studio's look to audiences for trends dumb ass. What do you think ratings are for. Some of these comic book shows (and all shows for that matter) have ratings that are trending DOWNWARD. The marketing teams actually want to know why. You probably think Studio's put out shows just for the sake of doing it, but they have this thing called pilots, and these events call focus groups and ask people what they think of something.

And no I don't watch most of these shows. But who the fukk are you to say I can't explain why I don't watch.

Ummm..... I dont even think we talking about the same thing.

So the real question is

Fukk is YOU talking about:stopitslime:

You literally just brought oranges into a discussion about apples (per say):francis:

Martha

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it isn't DC animated I'm not checking for it. DC has made some good watchable live action shows. I dropped both The Arrow and The Flash though became a chore.
On the other hand Marvel have yet to even a make good TV show.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's all the network stuff. The shows that are gonna be on Netflix and Hulu are fine because you get to those whenever, but having these network shows where there's a superhero show on the air damn near every night? That's just too much.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, you don't have to watch all of them. :yeshrug:

That's just it, nobody is going to watch all of them, but with the same people making most of these shows the quality is going to dip across the board. Arrow and Flash have both gotten worse as more "Arrowverse" shows have been added.