"If a dude uses Groupon on our date, I will kindly walk out, my make-up & outfits are too expensive"

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
chick i used to go to school with :mjlol:

peep the ether after :lolbron:

s/o to the young bull with the lillard shot :wow::wow::wow:

portland.gif

How many kids she got?

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
So she walks out on a date just because dude used a groupon (I need to find out about these)...this is not a good sign. Unless u ballin and don't mind trickin and simpin for chicks...she gonna be a headache to deal with. U got plenty of folks in this country who have horrible credit, no money in checking/savings acct to account for any emergencies, u got folks underemployed or working low paying jobs, and people who don't have enough for their own place, car or to maintain their vehicles...if anything..I would think positively about a person who cares about saving money and being disciplined with their spending. The only thing I can see a woman looking down on a man or person who is cheap is if they are unsanitary, never wanting to do anything, or clearly spending on themselves but not on their gf.

He needs to consider himself lucky that broad walked out because if he dont like simpin or ain't ballin...he gonna be miserable.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
First few convos are crucial.

By conversation alone you know if you wanna proceed.

I think initially a "link up" in a park, coffee shop, somewhere you can walk is in order. If you both feel like yall vibed then you plan your actual "date".
yes my sentiments exactly first date casual easy chill second date is more of the real thing.

this has worked wonders for me in terms of vetting

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Any coli brehettes wanna chime in:mjpls:

This has never happened to me. However, I wouldn't up & leave if my date paid with coupons as the food is still the same. Eh.

It would set the tone in my mind though - Is he cheap, stingy, offers the short end of the stick...only where I am concerned?

Question - Are the coupons given before or after the check?

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh god. She has Knowles in her twitter name. Beyonce super fans are the worst and most likely to say retarded shyt like this so I'm not surprised.

By her twitter n IG names you can tell she wanna live that celebrity rich & famous lifestyle. No wonder she making crazy demands

Funny thing is she a student.

@malcolmxxx_45 please troll this b1tch. Im sure she would love a trip to Dubai:mjpls: