"If a dude uses Groupon on our date, I will kindly walk out, my make-up & outfits are too expensive"

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
yes my sentiments exactly first date casual easy chill second date is more of the real thing.

this has worked wonders for me in terms of vetting
I've gotten good that shyt at 26.

But even when a guy approaches me I can tell with convo if I can proceed. Most of the time I can't :mjlol: but I kindly exit.

I don't know when shyt flipped like this.
My ex spent so much money our first date. A year into the relationship he was so bad with money I just couldn't fukkin deal. It was terrible that a man who gets paid 3x as much as me didn't have a cent left and we split everything 50/50...amongst other things thats one reason why we didn't make it.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
My homegirl told me about this Groupon shyt what exactly is it anyways?!!?:patrice:

it allows you to basically buy a coupon for a restuarant, store or for a service so you get it at a discounted price.

some groupons are free, so they're basically coupons. the merchants just put it on groupon to stir up interest in their place of business.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

But even when a guy approaches me I can tell with convo if I can proceed. Most of the time I can't :mjlol: but I kindly exit.

My ex spent so much money our first date. A year into the relationship he was so bad with money I just couldn't fukkin deal. It was terrible that a man who gets paid 3x as much as me didn't have a cent left and we split everything 50/50...amongst other things thats one reason why we didn't make it.
Skills, I wish you the best in your journey, any good coli brehs with their certs together, ain't talking crazy and within the same region needs to Holla at BKB

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Whoa ya that's bad. Bad spending habits don't die easily..

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I understand that saving money has never been "sexy", but that's an odd reason to leave the date immediately.

I guess she doesn't want ppl to think that her man is broke. The irony is that he's doing what broke people dont do... saving money

My cousin drives a 11 year old sedan, buys his clothes at Target, brings coupons to aldis, cuts his own hair, sends his kids to public school and he has the most money of any nikka i know. He literally owns apartment buildings and parking garages.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
She'll either learn one day and vet properly or end up a single mom of a flash nikka.

:yeshrug: choices. wish her the best.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va

Wow u are a good woman and someone a bruh can build something with. To be willing to go 50/50...:salute:....but yeah he should've saved up something if yall cutting everything in half and he making way more than u. He must have spent a lot on himself as well and wasn't disciplined with his spending.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
My cousin drives a 11 year old sedan, buys his clothes at Target, brings coupons to aldis, cuts his own hair, sends his kids to public school and he has the most money of any nikka i know. He literally owns apartment buildings and parking garages.
Does he ever spend on himself or his wife/gf and enjoy himself or is he the type too disciplined and frugal to ever go out or spend anything?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I believe you breh. It's the people with money discipline that will never show it.

My oldest brother and his wife bring home around 400k a year combined, but I promise you would never be able to tell by looking at them.

0 flashiness.

I couldnt live that life. I need to splurge a little from time to time

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Does he ever spend on himself or his wife/gf and enjoy himself or is he the type too disciplined and frugal to ever go out or spend anything?

He takes his wife and family on vacations but he usually goes off season or gets them heavily discounted. His car is 11 years old, bought for 12k its a Lexus tho and the bytch looks brand new. It was from a rental fleet. Its ironic that i saw this thread because he was just getting at me about my spending habits.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
He takes his wife and family on vacations but he usually goes off season or gets them heavily discounted. His car is 11 years old, bought for 12k its a Lexus tho and the bytch looks brand new. It was from a rental fleet. Its ironic that i saw this thread because he was just getting at me about my spending habits.
:salute:to him for getting a used nice car and shopping at Target and implementing other methods of disciplined spending. He seems to have his mind straight and not worry about keeping up with the new and the Jones.