If You are in Your Mid 30's, You are Middle Aged...

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I don’t understand why nikkas rush to have kids before they all the way straight..y’all didn’t know how to pull out?
It’s not a rush but at the time you thought it was the move
Maybe you met and married a woman you thought was it
Had a child and shyt just started unraveling because of you know
Life
This shyt ain’t a straight line like people make it out to be
This shyt is peaks, valleys, mountains and asteroids
Everything could be going the way you “planned•
Then out of nowhere you get punched by Thanos teleporting ass
And have to start all over
I’m not a god fearing man but I believe in an old saying by my kinfolk have
Have a plan and watch God change it
You can be the most dedicated, selfless person who gets all the bags in early life
Then you hit 50 and a tsunami hits you
It’s all about being buoyant in the sea of everlasting
Fam just imparting wisdom he has learned
That’s the problem with people today
So quick with a response instead of listening, digesting, then executing their own thoughts

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
It’s not a rush but at the time you thought it was the move
Maybe you met and married a woman you thought was it
Had a child and shyt just started unraveling because of you know
Life
This shyt ain’t a straight line like people make it out to be
This shyt is peaks, valleys, mountains and asteroids
Everything could be going the way you “planned•
Then out of nowhere you get punched by Thanos teleporting ass
And have to start all over
I’m not a god fearing man but I believe in an old saying by my kinfolk have
Have a plan and watch God change it
You can be the most dedicated, selfless person who gets all the bags in early life
Then you hit 50 and a tsunami hits you
It’s all about being buoyant in the sea of everlasting
Fam just imparting wisdom he has learned
That’s the problem with people today
So quick with a response instead of listening, digesting, then executing their own thoughts
I hear you but I had a bytch I was serious with in my 20s and I knew better than to get her pregnant as I didn’t have the means to provide for her and a child..she ended up being aint shyt and I dogged a bullet no kid no marriage and people were pressuring me to do it…

Life is all about decisions was all I was saying …can’t be woe is me about the decisions you made when it don’t turn out the way you want it to be..it’s a tough pill even for me to swallow as I haven’t made all the best decisions but this is part of the game of life

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
I hear you but I had a bytch I was serious with in my 20s and I knew better than to get her pregnant as I didn’t have the means to provide for her and a child..she ended up being aint shyt and I dogged a bullet no kid no marriage and people were pressuring me to do it…

Life is all about decisions was all I was saying …can’t be woe is me about the decisions you made when it don’t turn out the way you want it to be..it’s a tough pill even for me to swallow as I haven’t made all the best decisions but this is part of the game of life

Both of y'all are right. I agree on all points.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans
The way I see it is you either fukk life or get fukked by life.
shrug-whiz-khalifa.gif

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t understand why nikkas rush to have kids before they all the way straight..y’all didn’t know how to pull out?

Most people dont get straight until they're 40 or 50. So EVERYBODY, the MAJORITY should wait til their 40s to have children?

This is a structured lifestyle we live in, and we're using it as a guideline for our biological/existential decisions?

It doesnt fit

Daps
The math ain't mathin.. How is 33 middle age, when your not considered a senior citizen until after the age of 65??? Your not even a full male lion until ages 35-45 considering that's when you make the most money in your career.. Your not middle age until after 50.. That's when you see a lot of men trying to keep up with younger men, or trying to see if they still got it.(the saying: "mid life crisis").. I don't know why young people today think you have to have your life together by 25-30.. Unless you grew up wealthy, that's dam near impossible smh

Daps
my life advice is this:

society is fake. your job is meaningless. you are essentially born a servant to the capitalist superstructure and will either die while serving it or after you’ve fulfilled your use.

the only true way to be happy in your infinitesimally small time on earth is to accept that ALL of this is not real.

very few people fight this system of lies; those who do are killed.

it is a prison of illusions.

:francis:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Most people dont get straight until they're 40 or 50. So EVERYBODY, the MAJORITY should wait til their 40s to have children?

This is a structured lifestyle we live in, and we're using it as a guideline for our biological/existential decisions?

It doesnt fit
Keyword “decision”…meaning if you want to make the decision to have kids when you are still trying to figure out your place in life that’s one’s decision to do so..

If one wants to wait until 40 plus when they know they place in life to have kids, that’s one’s decision..

Not saying everyone should make one decision..just be prepared for the pros AND cons of whatever path you chose..

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

It doesnt fit
you should be able to support a kid at least by your late 20s
25-30 if not you making poor decisions
college or a trade

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

It doesnt fit

Keeping in mind that what is said in this thread can possibly help a lot of men.
Young and middle aged.

What would your advice then be for younger men?
Since you disagreed with him

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
my life advice is this:

society is fake. your job is meaningless. you are essentially born a servant to the capitalist superstructure and will either die while serving it or after you’ve fulfilled its use of you.

the only true way to be happy in your infinitesimally small time on earth is to accept that ALL of this is not real.

it is a prison of illusions.

:francis:

$AMC really hit you that hard huh