“If you saw a black man chasing a young white girl down the street SCREAMING and CRYING. That man would be shot and killed in NYC” - Jonathan Majors

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
He’s a very weird person. It’s sad that he’s felt suicidal since he was a child. I think he has a lot of issues and the fame probably makes it worse. Or maybe he has a personality disorder and is very manipulative. Either way, there’s a lot of weirdos in Hollywood and I don’t think this particular situation should keep him from working.

And that Coretta comment was hilarious. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a breh threaten a White woman that he would go Black. He actually did it too.

:mjlol:

blackslash

Superstar
Daps
:russ: Rep

Truthfully, the biggest part of being a Coretta or Michelle is actually knowing how to choose correctly.

Which would include avoiding someone who is silly enough to get tripped up in a situation like this :sas2:
Wise woman :wow:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im all for breh telling his side cause he clearly got railroaded. But he gotta stop with the Coretta shyt, lol.

But yeah, aside from that, get your shyt off breh. And some of yall saying he need to be more apologetic and less Malcolm X, nah fukk all that. Them white folks would happily close the door on his career and move on to the next one. Speak up breh, put the race shyt at the forefront of the conversation.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Stay away from all white women.
You can't help who you love breh
Mczn0Ru.gif

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
the funny thing is you can pawg and still get the woman that the nice guy could not keep happy lol

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Tried that shyt… and when I realized I couldn’t really check her without worrying about how it might look to other people or how she might take it because she’s not used to how our people speak, it was a wrap.

:whoa:

She fukking bit my hand on some weird shyt while I was breaking her back and I told her chill. She did it again and I stopped mid stroke, got up, got dressed and dipped. I wanted to slap the shyt out of her, but even my stern demeanor made her cry after that happened. No thanks.

:francis:
if you were hitting from the back, how were your hands near her mouth unless you were 'fishing hooking' her :wtf: