If you're struggling with cleaning up your diet gtf in here

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
What's a normal meal plan for a week like for you op?
And how do you prepare meals that are satiating? That be my only issue....cuz when ya stomach get to growling you cave in for anything :francis:
That's the tough part. It's very difficult for the food industry to make a profit with live foods, too many variables not enough demand. So when you're out and about, processed foods will typically be your only option.

Preparation is everything. Stocking your cabinets with grains, always having fruits around. Bananas are my go to food any time I get the hunger pains. They buy me time to make a better more fulfilling food choice.

Typically my day starts with a smoothie with kale, mixed fruit, almond milk, and chia seeds. Then take some oat meal and a banana to work with me. Snack on some almonds, raisins, and peanut butter in between time.

For lunch I'll usually do quinoa, brown or black rice, pinto or black beans, yam or russet potato, and a spinach salad with tomatos, cucumber and balsamic vinegar. Grapefruit for desert. This plate might not look appetizing but it's a fulfilling meal. I'm actually enjoying the different beans and greens.

zdib1cV.jpg

My dinners are usually the same food staples just prepared differently.

Last edited:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
That's the tough part. It's very difficult for the food industry to make a profit with live foods, too many variables not enough demand. So when you're out and about, processed foods will typically be your only option.

Preparation is everything. Stocking your cabinets with grains, always having fruits around. Bananas are my go to food any time I get the hunger pains. They buy me time to make a better more fulfilling food choice.

Typically my day starts with a smoothie with kale, mixed fruit, almond milk, and chia seeds. Then take some oat meal and a banana to work with me. Snack on some almonds, raisins, and peanut butter in between time.

For lunch I'll usually do quinoa, brown or black rice, pinto or black beans, yam or russet potato, and a spinach salad with tomatos, cucumber and balsamic vinegar. Grapefruit for desert. This plate might not look appetizing but it's a fulfilling meal. I'm actually enjoying the different beans and greens.

zdib1cV.jpg

Repped. Good looking out duke....and keep blessing this forum with any new finds you pick up on wit eating right

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

zdib1cV.jpg

Good post breh. Been eating more and more healthy too. Trying to add more raw vegetables to my diet and cut down on the carbs and meat (especially). As I have gotten older I notice carbs and meat have me sluggish at times.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The thing is people talmbout broccoli this n that....but whichever way it is WAYYYY better than 2 pieces of chicken from Popeyes or a nice cold Coke. Eat the damn broccoli brehs
:pacspit: I rather suck Precious toes than eat broccoli, that shyt nasty.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I need meat on my plate

:dame:
Its possible to significantly decrease the feeling to need to have meat :dame: with ur meals

Just like OP said. Mans is sharing a great positive message

once u break that fake mental dependence on meat u can start reducing the intake and replacing it with real live nutritious shyt :wow:
the power is yours breh:salute:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I made some rice and black beans.

I cooked some onions, minced garlic, thyme and cilantro, in a pot with oil. Added the beans, diced tomatos flavored with onions, garlic and celery. Added the rice and water or broth. Boiled and covered it. Then simmered it was done.

I had some sauted spinach and baked plantains in the side.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
When it comes to chickpeas how do you feel ?

They almost too high in carbs but the greatness when I cook them Curry style with basmati rice :wow:

It's going to get harder the input vs output with winter here I was in Florida where it was 89 and the next day in New York when they said only two inches of snow it was almost two feet of snow

I would do a run of at least 6 miles every other day hitting hills and a fukking dam to quote Puffy "what am I going to do now"