If you're struggling with cleaning up your diet gtf in here

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
I haven't had red meat in like forever - don't even remember when I had it. And i feel great, not bloated, tons of energy and doing the #2 - it comes out easier.

I either eat chicken breast or salmon that are cooked in my cast iron skillet. The skillet makes food so much better, i can really tell the difference in a cast iron compared to a non stick pan.

I also cut out the carbs, so no past, fries or anything like that. If I do, its an english muffin or a small fries at chick fila only.

3 weeks ago i weighed about 179. I'm down to 169. I lift weights in the morning and run at night. Once you get into the routine, it's easy as fukk.

I try to keep my calories around 1,100 to 1,400 a day. At first it was pretty hard cause i was starving and that is because i always over ate.

For breakfast I cook 3 eggs with corn tortillas, or i'll get the #3 at chick fila which is the chicken, egg, cheese and english muffin with the fruit cup (that's 350 calories right there). lunch I'll usually eat something sensible which is about 400 to 500 calories, and dinner chicken or salmon with veggies. That's easy 1,100 calories. So much energy and its extremely easy on the bowels.

Edit: Also, I changed out soda to Coke Zero - so no calories there. I also use those Mios as well. Cut out of the beer and the liquor. If I do drink at the bar, I get a gin and tonic which is pretty low calorie as well.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I just made vegan mac n cheese last night. The cheese is basically carrots, potatoes, nutritional yeast, cashews or cashew milk and vegan butter with spices.

It came out very nice and the leftover "cheese" I ate with wheat thins :ohlawd:

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I just made vegan mac n cheese last night. The cheese is basically carrots, potatoes, nutritional yeast, cashews or cashew milk and vegan butter with spices.

Gotta a link for that mac n cheese recipe:feedme:. I've tried a few cheese dishes, didn't care for any of them.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Gotta a link for that mac n cheese recipe:feedme:. I've tried a few cheese dishes, didn't care for any of them.
The recipe is pretty much this:
Vegan Cheese

I added some garlic and onion to mine
Black pepper, salt
paprika
Cayenne and turmeric.
Vegan butter instead of olive oil

Pretty much once you blend the carrots and potatoes you season it to taste little by little, just like the old folks/real chefs do. Once it tastes as desired, pour it over cooked Mac n cheese and bake at 350 for about 30-35 mins.

You gotta experiment with it but since it’s not using real cheese, it’s pretty cheap to make.u

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
The recipe is pretty much this:
Vegan Cheese

I added some garlic and onion to mine
Black pepper, salt
paprika
Cayenne and turmeric.
Vegan butter instead of olive oil

Pretty much once you blend the carrots and potatoes you season it to taste little by little, just like the old folks/real chefs do. Once it tastes as desired, pour it over cooked Mac n cheese and bake at 350 for about 30-35 mins.

You gotta experiment with it but since it’s not using real cheese, it’s pretty cheap to make.u
:leon:It certainly looks delish. I'll give it a try and report back.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I just went to Whole Foods and Trader Joe's. Got some broccoli, chicken and rice. One day I'll eat the chicken with rice, and the next day I'll eat it with broccoli. Oh and I also got a ribeye :noah:

Also got the following to make shakes with: strawberries, bananas, spinach, flaxseed and plain yogurt. I should have bought some carrots but I forgot.

I really gotta get back on my grind. I've been self medicating with food for the past year or so and it has me :flabbynsick:

A female acquaintance recently asked me what happened. She said I was looking like a snack a couple of years ago :gucci::to:

tgu

Pro
Daps
I haven't had red meat in like forever - don't even remember when I had it. And i feel great, not bloated, tons of energy and doing the #2 - it comes out easier.

I either eat chicken breast or salmon that are cooked in my cast iron skillet. The skillet makes food so much better, i can really tell the difference in a cast iron compared to a non stick pan.

I also cut out the carbs, so no past, fries or anything like that. If I do, its an english muffin or a small fries at chick fila only.

3 weeks ago i weighed about 179. I'm down to 169. I lift weights in the morning and run at night. Once you get into the routine, it's easy as fukk.

I try to keep my calories around 1,100 to 1,400 a day. At first it was pretty hard cause i was starving and that is because i always over ate.

For breakfast I cook 3 eggs with corn tortillas, or i'll get the #3 at chick fila which is the chicken, egg, cheese and english muffin with the fruit cup (that's 350 calories right there). lunch I'll usually eat something sensible which is about 400 to 500 calories, and dinner chicken or salmon with veggies. That's easy 1,100 calories. So much energy and its extremely easy on the bowels.

Edit: Also, I changed out soda to Coke Zero - so no calories there. I also use those Mios as well. Cut out of the beer and the liquor. If I do drink at the bar, I get a gin and tonic which is pretty low calorie as well.
:picard: 1100 calories a day with activity?!? How small are you trying to get

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Best vegan Mac and cheese I've ever made was from this recipe which is very similar to the link you posted.
The BEST Vegan Mac and Cheese (Gluten-free, too!)

shyt was BANGING