Closer look at Avalanche members specifically Jessie's Mission
etc

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
My favorite game of all time. Remake is right up there for me. As a kid I dreamed of living in this world so give me all the filler (pause).

As for the story, I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt- creatively it's mostly people who were involved with the OG.

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
You're right about the nostalgia factor.

And they're tip toeing a thin fukking line with any/all story changes.

Cloud and company had all the enemies it needed Sephiroth, Jenova, fukkING HOJO, President Shinra, Rufus, the Turks, Shinra itself, when the planet said fukk you too unleashing the Weapons, and everytime Cloud went Winter Soldier (they should play with that more before anything else.)

Oh and that pimp/mob boss running those Sector 6 streets trying to dikk down hos everytime he equips the support materia the dikk doctor prescribed him.

I dont know why this generation cant make quality, original art. When they do "reboot" something sacred, they have the audacity and delusions of gradeur to mix in all this extra nonsense.

And Aeris better fukking stay dead.

I'm actually cool with the Jesse side quest. Cloud needs to get some side puss while he's pretending to be a Chad.
Oh dont worry, check out the creative director for Rebirth

FVaDH5NXsAAGNfq

Square, stop letting this man be involved with stories. He about to Kingdom Hearts the most popular FF game. Shoulda kept his ass as a character designer and thats it. Cant stand his bullshyt.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Oh dont worry, check out the creative director for Rebirth

FVaDH5NXsAAGNfq

Square, stop letting this man be involved with stories. He about to Kingdom Hearts the most popular FF game. Shoulda kept his ass as a character designer and thats it. Cant stand his bullshyt.

I never fukked with Kingdom Hearts. I was in my twenties when it first came out. The Disney aspect didnt seem age appropriate for me. The game in general didnt seem like I was a member of its target audience.

Anyway, I read this on Wikipedia:

For this game, he conceived the characters Shadow and Setzer as well as their background stories.[7] Their designs were reused from some of Nomura's abandoned concepts for Final Fantasy V.[4] Following several smaller projects, Nomura was asked to be the principal character designer of Final Fantasy VII in replacement for Amano.[8]

He also took part in the making of the story and had a hand in plot elements such as Aerith's death.[5][6]

HE fukkING KNOWS BETTER!

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
I never fukked with Kingdom Hearts. I was in my twenties when it first came out. The Disney aspect didnt seem age appropriate for me. The game in general didnt seem like I was a member of its target audience.

Anyway, I read this on Wikipedia:

For this game, he conceived the characters Shadow and Setzer as well as their background stories.[7] Their designs were reused from some of Nomura's abandoned concepts for Final Fantasy V.[4] Following several smaller projects, Nomura was asked to be the principal character designer of Final Fantasy VII in replacement for Amano.[8]

He also took part in the making of the story and had a hand in plot elements such as Aerith's death.[5][6]

HE fukkING KNOWS BETTER!
Ever since Sakaguchi left after the Enix merger, nobody’s been there to reel Nomura in. He’s a menace at this point and must be stopped:hubie: