Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
26 posts and -200 rep? I guess the people have spoken
91c253943a654f1667043af3d3acae06e31035c.gif
It's a cac troll. The rep system does work.

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
Go listen to "Teflon Don" again. If you still don't get it after that, get your ears checked.
Having Tears of Joy in your catalogue does not make up for the general fukkery he represents to the culture. How is his shyt any more blaxploitation than say a Jay-Z? The Wu and and their solo shyts are more blaxploitation than anything rozay has

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
na its really for kids that unload boxes at walmart on the nightshift that wanna hear fairy tales of opulence from an actor pretending to be scarface...he actually should be in oscar contention for the character he's portrayed
33586rb.png

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
na its really for kids that unload boxes at walmart on the nightshift that wanna hear fairy tales of opulence from an actor pretending to be scarface...he actually should be in oscar contention for the character he's portrayed
33586rb.png
Although you make some very important points, doesnt that audience belong to grey hova? :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Because he makes the most bland uninspiring beige music I've ever heard.

:what:Uninspiring?

How can a grown man on his paper chase listen to Ross's music and NOT wanna go out and grind?

Anyone who's anyone out there still hustling could find inspiration in Rozay's music because we all strive to be the bowssse.

OP allergic to success :camby:

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I honestly fukked w/ him on his first couple albums...
...but he keeps making the same album over and over and over and over!
Real lame now.

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
:what:Uninspiring?

How can a grown man on his paper chase listen to Ross's music and NOT wanna go out and grind?

Anyone who's anyone out there still hustling could find inspiration in Rozay's music because we all strive to be the bowssse.

OP allergic to success :camby:
That last line had me rolling. But lets be honest here. Being told repeatedly how many pinky rings he has and their price is not music that inspires the soul. Its trashy gaudy bullshyt that belongs in the bushes :camby::camby:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
That last line had me rolling. But lets be honest here. Being told repeatedly how many pinky rings he has and their price is not music that inspires the soul. Its trashy gaudy bullshyt that belongs in the bushes :camby::camby:

That's not what Ross's music is about.

The luxury raps are there to serve as a reminder of what you can have if you grind it out and apply yourself.

What's his biggest song.

Everyday I'm hustiln
Everyday I'm hustlin
Everyday I'm hustlin

Listen to the chorus. I'm out here hustlin EVERY DAY. This shyt don't come easy. If you want this life you gotta go out and get it.

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
That's not what Ross's music is about.

The luxury raps are there to serve as a reminder of what you can have if you grind it out and apply yourself.

What's his biggest song.

Everyday I'm hustiln
Everyday I'm hustlin
Everyday I'm hustlin

Listen to the chorus. I'm out here hustlin EVERY DAY. This shyt don't come easy. If you want this life you gotta go out and get it.
I've been up all night, tryna get that rich
I've been work work work work working on my shyt

Milked the whole game twice, gotta get it how I live
I've been work work work work working on my shyt

Interesting how what you said can apply to iggy azaela too:patrice:

I hope that song inspires you as much :troll:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is ross even mid age yet?

jay is tho