Prince Cairo

Authentic
Daps
Reppin
Cairo, Egypt
is ross even mid age yet?

jay is tho

Best post in the thread honestly. 2014 Jay is the best example of a rapper for men in a mid life crisis.

Ross's music is just for pure enjoyment. Anyone looking to over analyze it or draw something profound from it is doing it wrong.

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
so are all the brands rick ross and his balding fanbase fawn over

his label is called MAYBACH music. keep thinking rawse is a bawse, it won't give you back those last twenty years :mjlol:
lol im not looking to get nothing back.. ross makes mature music for mature cats
i rarely see cats from the burbs pump his shyt.. nor whitey.. nor mexicans
thats the reason for my euro comment..but
i do see real street cats (black) playin his shyt without feeling guilty
theres no hate for ross amongst real street nikkas
only on the net imho

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That last line had me rolling. But lets be honest here. Being told repeatedly how many pinky rings he has and their price is not music that inspires the soul. Its trashy gaudy bullshyt that belongs in the bushes :camby::camby:

you obviously don't listen to ross. foh. :shaq2:

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
lol im not looking to get nothing back.. ross makes mature music for mature cats
i rarely see cats from the burbs pump his shyt.. nor whitey.. nor mexicans
thats the reason for my euro comment..but
i do see real street cats (black) playin his shyt without feeling guilty
theres no hate for ross amongst real street nikkas
only on the net imho
So you basically agree with the crux of what im saying. He makes music for 'mature' cats i.e. those suffering from a mid life crisis. Because how is any self respecting mature individual gonna fukk with such hedonistic trash. Saying rick ross makes mature music is probably the most ridiculous thing a rick ross fan has ever said - cmon son
you obviously don't listen to ross. foh. :shaq2:
^^^ his mature audience :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
This is one of the better threads I've seen in a while.
You have to wonder why hip hop not only accepted but embraced a correctional officer. Even nas the king of irony went from making one love to collaborating with rosé :what:

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
:what:Why did you up your wack ass thread?Nikkas told you why they listen to Ross but you don't want to hear it.You telling them why they listen to him.:snoop:
you dont deserve to rep stannis, the one true king. unlike you, a 40 something listening to this fat loser. take care of your kids godammit :snoop::snoop: