Is there anything lonelier than “Conscious” Black Men?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
We were sold by our own people and they brought us here to be slaves. Created a class system where we were forever be at the bottom. Killed our people when they started to create their own wealth. Convinced the black woman into fighting for something she never been apart of. A bunch of other shyt….
What do you mean by this:jbhmm:

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
How can you consider yourself “conscious” and call Tariq an opportunistic charlatan?

:lupe:

While Tariq Nasheed does good for the community he’s a self proclaimed hustler whose all about money so I believe he prioritizes money over the community which isn’t necessarily wrong (he gives back), but he’s done some suspect shyt over the years especially with the Trump Conservative talking points and telling us not to vote or his opinion on interracial dating while dating a biracial woman (No dikk policing) is kinda weird overall he’s not that bad tho

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
had to stop reading here

This is extremely false breh :mjlol: leave your area and start interacting with different groups of women. Educated woke shorties (them REAL ones, not just online talkers) would love that shyt.

You think a sociologist student would get turned off over a somewhat attractive man talking about shyt she is ALSO passionate about? :stopitslime:

You meetin shorties in the club and tellin them to read up on history?:russ:

Me and my girl be doing shrooms and she sucks my dikk while I talk about how deeply connected everything is.

We make jokes about capitalism and consumerism during sex

Maybe you just gotta keep lookin OP :ehh:

This is the dream right here
:wow:

I need to find me a thick sapiosexual on that same type of shyt. Anything is possible
:wow:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Me and my pops were talking about how most movements are spurred by young people. Think how young MLK was.

When you get older a little "fukk that shyt" sets in. That "shyt" being trying to get others to become conscious.
Real shyt. This past year and a half took too much out of me

I turn 25 in December and I've already felt it start to set in myself. It's like what Pac said on Kendrick's Mortal Man outro

"In this country, a black man only have like
5 years we can exhibit maximum strength
And that’s right now while you a teenager, while you still strong
While you still wanna lift weights, while you still wanna shoot back
'Cause once you turn 30 it’s like
They take the heart and soul out of a man
Out of a black man, in this country
And you don’t wanna fight no more"

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The black man that understands the black community is desperate for true leadership and recognizes that opportunistic charlatans like Umar Johnson (Political) Tariq Nasheed (Knowledge) Boyce Watkins (Financial) Dr Sebi (Medical) have recognized the void and takes advantage and exploits all the while victim blaming and gaslighting the community
:leon:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Then if Nipsey rolled with a bunch of security it would be "oh he rolling with the police, he scared, where his crew at, he only tough cuz of his bodyguards" blah blah .. There's a crabs in a barrel mentality black folks have which stop us from growing and doing what we have to do to survive and be great. What's considered normal to other nationalities is frowned upon with us. So yeah, the end result in my opinion is fukk them nikkas, do you :yeshrug:
Nip loved that gang banger shyt too much he could have got security he was already established and certified

50 rolled with security and his street rep is one of the most authentic for gangsta rappers

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Real shyt. This past year and a half took too much out of me

I turn 25 in December and I've already felt it start to set in myself. It's like what Pac said on Kendrick's Mortal Man outro

"In this country, a black man only have like
5 years we can exhibit maximum strength
And that’s right now while you a teenager, while you still strong
While you still wanna lift weights, while you still wanna shoot back
'Cause once you turn 30 it’s like
They take the heart and soul out of a man
Out of a black man, in this country
And you don’t wanna fight no more"

shyt i'm 31 and i'll be damned if this country take the heart and soul out of me. I'm not going to lie and pretend I'm out here volunteering and "fighting" in the streets but just living a healthy upwardly mobile life as a black man in your 30's is a win

Daps
While Tariq Nasheed does good for the community he’s a self proclaimed hustler whose all about money so I believe he prioritizes money over the community which isn’t necessarily wrong (he gives back), but he’s done some suspect shyt over the years especially with the Trump Conservative talking points and telling us not to vote or his opinion on interracial dating while dating a biracial woman (No dikk policing) is kinda weird overall he’s not that bad tho
What has the Democratic Party - or Biden and Harris, with their Democratic majority in the Senate - done for black people since we came out in droves to win them the White House and Congress?

:sas1:

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
What has the Democratic Party - or Biden and Harris, with their Democratic majority in the Senate - done for black people since we came out in droves to win them the White House and Congress?

:sas1:

Nothing but the Democratic Party and the Republican Party are two wings to the same bird, so I don’t get black people who support the republicans under the guise of respectability politics when it’s the same party who pioneered the “Southern Strategy” which Trump later used with all of his “Dog whistling” and weaponizing White Backlash as well as his attacking of Critical Race Theory, Diversity training, the 1619 Project, repealing the AFFH Rule, and other acts for the benefit of African Americans etc I'm just saying they all the same

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Idk breh that seems like a personal issue. Nothing to do with you being conscious. You turn women and people off because of the way you are, not what you believe in.

I suggest you seek therapy, seems like you're dealing with some underlying issues.

Here's an extreme example: cult leaders. They're batshyt crazy and have people, especially women, willing to lay down their lives for whatever dumb ass batshyt crazy shyt they believe in. Why? Because they're likable people

nikka what do you know about women :stopitslime:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
It’s extremely difficult to navigate this terrain with knowledge of self as a black man because it turns women off
Women generally care about social status, confidence, ect. IMO black women dont care about "militant" political beliefs so long as your secure about them and have social skills to know when discussions are appropriate.

Last edited: