Are you a network engineer or trying to be a network engineer? If so, get it. If not, get the AWS cert.Any CCNP brehs in here? Thinking about going for it but not sure it it's worth the effort over jumping into some AWS certs. Already have a CCNA so I'm not sure how much more value I get for getting the CCNP.
Hhmm data security analyst and database manager seems really low imo.Wondering which are the best paying jobs in technology across the globe? Here is the list of highest paying tech jobs that will boost up your career. Read on to learn more!www.simplilearn.com
Best Paying IT JobsLet’s Check on the Top 15 Best Paying IT Jobs in Technology for 2022.
- Software Engineering Manager $134,156.
- Mobile Applications Developer - $111,468.
- Information Systems Security Manager - $153,677.
- Database Manager - $58,161.
- Data Security Analyst -$71,226.
- Product Manager - $100,000.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Engineer - $110,000.
- Full-Stack Developer - $106,000.
- Cloud Architect - $107,000.
- DevOps Engineer - $140,000.
- Blockchain Engineer - $150,000.
- Software Architect - $114,000.
- Big Data Engineer - $140,000.
- Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions Architect - $130,000.
- Data Scientist - $150,000.
They know it's easier for employees to interview elsewhere while working from home.Really want to know why WFH is such taboo for so many companies, and i've gotten the most bullshyt reasons in interviews
I did a whole ass all day interview a few weeks back, didn't say anything to anyone about me potentially being goneThey know it's easier for employees to interview elsewhere while working from home.
I used to routinely setup 2 or 3 interviews a day when working remotely. I think that's how so many people were so easily able to quit jobs during the Great Resignation.
It's was so easy to schedule interviews working from home. I wouldn't even take the day off usually.I did a whole ass all day interview a few weeks back, didn't say anything to anyone about me potentially being gone