thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont give a fuk about her feelings/demons....

that's that grade A certified prime thick mature ass...got that ass thats so fat even when she got regular panties on, the thickness pushes the backs together so close look like she got a thong on

Some people are expert wine tasters or cheese buffs knowing Belgian from French edam but you sir are an ass connoisseur!

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some people are expert wine tasters or cheese buffs knowing Belgian from French edam but you sir are an ass connoisseur!

Priorities/characteristics I consider in mate:

1. Financial literacy/independence - don’t have to be rich but by certain age should be on your feet

2. Ass
2a. Curvature more important than just a wide booty
2b. Consistency of the booty meat - soft without too much give. Should wobble not ripple
2c. All above are subject to slight deviation in standards when it’s a milf/mature baddie like Ross

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Glad you also noticed! What's so "fascinating " being 45,single and childless?? She's rapidly nearing infertility and a few decades from now while be in her 80s with no offspring to give a fcuk about her-again,what's so "fascinating" about that?
45 is into high risk pregnancy territory. So that ship sailed for her more than likely, but a lot of people are choosing not to have kids especially if their career is fufilling enough for them and they have siblings and other family. Also having offspring isn’t a guarantee that someone is going to “give a fukk” about you in old age, all it means is you have someone to care about for 18+ years and hope you did well enough they want to stay close to you.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Everyone wants a relationship with someone you are compatible with, if you havnt met that person it's better to be single than force a relationship with someone who is not right for you.

You can still enjoy being single till you meet that person.

I don't understand why this is such a hard concept for people to understand.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:francis: most people if not everyone are not happy single. Everyone longs for companionship. Idgaf what none of you say. I NEVER met a man or woman 27+ doesn't long for a partner or kids or both at some point.

That's just being real. Especially women. The fact people are trying to spin it is hilarious. :mjlol:

It's not even about being forced into a marriage or having options outside wife/mom. Everyone wants to a relationship with someone they can depend on.

Lots of Women have bad pickers. She one of them
Sounds like you're projecting honestly. You don't have to be in a relationship to have companionship and or get sex. If you're getting those things elsewhere the stuff you're kicking is irrelevant.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like you're projecting honestly. You don't have to be in a relationship to have companionship and or get sex. If you're getting those things elsewhere the stuff you're kicking is irrelevant.

:mjlol: what
What you said makes no sense especially for majority of women. Majority of women are not walking around looking for situationships, fwb, or random one night stands.

There are 3 catorgories 90% of women over 25+ fall in.

Women who want a relationship
Women who want children.
Women who want both.

Dumb nikka. That's common sense.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Everyone wants a relationship with someone you are compatible with, if you havnt met that person it's better to be single than force a relationship with someone who is not right for you.

You can still enjoy being single till you meet that person.

Most women over 27 don't "enjoy" being single. They are content with being single until the right person comes around.

If there is an inkling of the idea that a decent man might comitt to a relationship most women are taking it even if it's not ideal as it should be.

Never met a woman over 30 that is happy and enjoying being single. They might be happier than their bad relationship or their fwb situationships but most not out here like "I wanna be single and enjoy it"

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Y'all really want to believe that a high yellow successful actress from a rich family is single by choice? :sas1:

exactly!

And the term" FASCINATING" is just her way of coping with being miserable ..old and lonely while losing cartilage in both her legs at a rapid rate

:manny:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Wouldn't be a problem if women were as horny as men but they aren't.
tenor.gif

kuts

All Star
Daps
shyt man. Never heard of her being in a long term relationship either.

At 45, she been fukking close to 30 years. Not sure I could wife her even if I was a 50 year old single man recently divorced or whatever.

People that age don't marry for love

:takedat:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:francis: most people if not everyone are not happy single. Everyone longs for companionship. Idgaf what none of you say. I NEVER met a man or woman 27+ doesn't long for a partner or kids or both at some point.

That's just being real. Especially women. The fact people are trying to spin it is hilarious. :mjlol:

It's not even about being forced into a marriage or having options outside wife/mom. Everyone wants to a relationship with someone they can depend on.

Lots of Women have bad pickers. She one of them
Umm...companionship comes in a lot of ways. With more people being single later in life friend circles are a lot tighter than they were when my parents were my age. I see my friends, those single, married with and without kids all have closer friendships and spend more time with friends than I remember my parents doing at the same age. Also, not married doesn’t mean you’re single forever or never have relationships, many people are truly content in the times they're single contrary to your myopic view of the world.

And we won’t get on kids...NOT EVERYONE WANTS THEM, how is that so hard to digest?