Daps
I worry about the women in some of y’all lives.

Y’all care more about procreate vs if some actually wants to be bothered 24/7 to someone for life or have kids.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i'd rejuvenate them eggs with
love gravy.
wat6rr.jpg

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:francis: most people if not everyone are not happy single. Everyone longs for companionship. Idgaf what none of you say. I NEVER met a man or woman 27+ doesn't long for a partner or kids or both at some point.

That's just being real. Especially women. The fact people are trying to spin it is hilarious. :mjlol:

It's not even about being forced into a marriage or having options outside wife/mom. Everyone wants to a relationship with someone they can depend on.

Lots of Women have bad pickers. She one of them

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Remember, some people aren't marriage material and don't want to settle down.

Complete utter Bullshyt Everyone Has A person They Can Marry No Matter how Terrible Of A Spouse They are.

And everyone wants to Settle down. Even hoes thots, lose women, etc. Whether or not they can have their cake and eat it too is a different story.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: most people if not everyone are not happy single. Everyone longs for companionship. Idgaf what none of you say. I NEVER met a man or woman 27+ doesn't long for a partner or kids or both at some point.

That's just being real. Especially women. The fact people are trying to spin it is hilarious. :mjlol:

It's not even about being forced into a marriage or having options outside wife/mom. Everyone wants to a relationship with someone they can depend on.

Lots of Women have bad pickers. She one of them

Everyone wants a relationship with someone you are compatible with, if you havnt met that person it's better to be single than force a relationship with someone who is not right for you.

You can still enjoy being single till you meet that person.